NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I think Budweiser is contractually required to do a bunch of horse commercials for the Super Bowl, though, so you can't really fault them.

... oh, for fuck's sake. That was a great pass and he just got butterfingers, wondrous.

James just dropped and easy one.

Bigger Ben with a great punt! and they force em's back.

INTERCEPTION!

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

I think Budweiser is contractually required to do a bunch of horse commercials for the Super Bowl, though, so you can't really fault them.

Are they contractually designed to suck though? The last good Bud commercials were with the frogs and then they beat those to death too.

Are they contractually designed to suck though? The last good Bud commercials were with the frogs and then they beat those to death too.

I know, right? Honestly, it's beer and horses. You think they'd be able to come up with something entertaining out of that, but they make it over-the-top and dramatic in a really poor way.

Fucking ace. Cardinals struggle and just fight right back into possession. This is turning into a bit of a back-and-forth and I'm loving it.

Ironically, it was a commercial about flowers that wins the best commercial of the night. Fucking incredible.

"No-one wants to see you naked!"

Fitzgerald's first. About time.

Yeah, sorry ass Larry Fitz, being double teamed and probably even having a Safety spy on him, finally with a catch. It's not the Eagles' defense they're playing. :P

EDIT: Well, that's a fucking downer to end the half.

Edited by Meacon Batista