What albums are you looking forward too?

Smitherman

Chinese Democracy - Guns N Roses (I think almost everyone will be getting this, even those who don't like GNR, like my friend)

I'd rather get the plague. Actually I think a release of the plague is more likely than "Chinese Democracy".

I agree with the guy in some way actually. Due to what it is, most people will buy or at least download the thing, if only to laugh at what a hideous waste of time it was.

Death Cab's new album is the only one I've been bothered about

I wouldn't mind listening to:

Blood Red Shoes - Box of Secrets

Foals - Antidotes

Does It Offend You, Yeah?'s album

and The Kooks - Konk.

A quick search and I find all of them are released/leaked so, that leaves just whatever comes out that catches my interest.

OH, if The Verve release their album this year, I most definately need to hear that.

Chinese Democracy - Guns N Roses (I think almost everyone will be getting this, even those who don't like GNR, like my friend)

I'd rather get the plague. Actually I think a release of the plague is more likely than "Chinese Democracy".

Death Cab's new album is the only one I've been bothered about

I wouldn't mind listening to:

Blood Red Shoes - Box of Secrets

Foals - Antidotes

Does It Offend You, Yeah?'s album

and The Kooks - Konk.

A quick search and I find all of them are released/leaked so, that leaves just whatever comes out that catches my interest.

OH, if The Verve release their album this year, I most definately need to hear that.

The main album I was looking forward to was Earth's "The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull", and it's brilliant, so hurray.

I don't keep track of album release dates all that much, so there's not that many I'm actively looking forward to, but I'm morbidly curious about the new Roxy Music album...it's got the potential to be brilliant, especially with Eno back in the fold, but it almost certainly will be dreadful.

Scarlett Johansson I'm interested to hear, because it's such an absurd idea, and I hope against hope that it'll be as good as it has the potential to be.

Also, I'm hoping against hope for new Chrome Hoof. I've no idea if they're recording or not, the world just needs more Chrome Hoof.

Oh, and I'm not sure if Bootsy Collins' new stuff's out yet, but I know he had a lot in the pipeline.

I'm still waiting for the new Metallica record, atleast six long months still to release :/

I'm also looking for the new In Flames, Disturbed, Trivium albums and even though i'm not really a big fan of them but 3 Doors Down's new album, by the way when is it coming out? I also heard that Motörhead is working on new album.

Edited by The Sandman

Right now, the only album I'm looking forward to is the new Mindless Self Indulgence album, which comes out in a month or so. I wanna preorder it from MerchNow as they bundle it with a t-shirt but no one has posted the design yet and it's already close to being sold out.

By the way, have any MSI fans picked up the "Never Wanted To Dance" remix single that came out yesterday? I dropped by Best Buy yesterday since they've been carrying all their recent stuff and they didn't have it. If I can't find it in stores, I'll probably buy it online when I get the album.

I'm still waiting for the new Metallica record, atleast six long months still to release :/

I'm also looking for the new In Flames, Disturbed, Trivium albums and even though i'm not really a big fan of them but 3 Doors Down's new album, by the way when is it coming out? I also heard that Motörhead is working on new album.

In Flames has leaked. It's solid. But...it kind of leaves me wanting more. There's an absolutely terrible 8-minute track on there. And, the best 2 songs of the whole recording session (to me personally) are relegated to the "Mirrors Truth EP". :( ("Eraser" and "Tilt").

Edited by YI

I saw a video of Brent Smith (Shinedown) doing an acoustic cover of Otis Reading's "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay" and it was pretty great. I hope that it's gonna be on the new album, whether all acoustic, or a mix of acoustic and electric guitar. Either way, Brent's voice should be able to carry the song.

Edited by TheModernWay