3DG/BB/Seether

tomroe

I had the chance to go see Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Hurt last night and it was an awesome experience! It was definently the best concert I've ever been to and I can't hardly talk or hear nothing today and I can't walk after being on my feet for 5 hours straight, but it was totally worth it!

So, is anybody else hitting the tour?

Yeah, at the gig I went to we all just walked around, bumping into each other muttering one syllable words.

If the guy wants to talk about the gig he went to and start a discussion about the tour, let him. There's no need to come in here bashing his musical tastes. Not everyone has to like the music you do.

No, that was the 6th concert I've ever been to, definitely the best, but then again, most of the concerts have been with a church group.

Casting Crowns[church]

Get Amp'd[local event]

Eric Church[country singer, I went cuz there was guarenteed to be some drunk chicks]

Mercyme[church]

Disciple[church, but its Disciple, so who cares?]

and then last night's concert, so that was definitely the best

No, that was the 6th concert I've ever been to, definitely the best, but then again, most of the concerts have been with a church group.

Casting Crowns[church]

Get Amp'd[local event]

Eric Church[country singer, I went cuz there was guarenteed to be some drunk chicks]

Mercyme[church]

Disciple[church, but its Disciple, so who cares?]

and then last night's concert, so that was definitely the best

I don't mind Breaking Benjamin. I have their three albums, prefer their older stuff than their new album, the odd good song. I like them in small doses but I don't think I could go to a gig where there's all these bands just pounding guitars and creating seemingly one long sound

I was going to go see them in Penn State, but there are no floor general admissions left, just seats. I could still go, as really like three of the bands (and Seether has some good stuff), but I sat in seats for a concert in Penn State before, and it wasn't near as fun as it should have been. Saw Godsmack again in Penn State a year or two ago, and WAYYY better in the pit than up in seats.