3DG/BB/Seether

tomroe

The only bands out of those four that I listen to are Seether and Hurt. I had a chance to see this tour this past Monday but considering Machine Head had a gig on Sunday I decided they were more important to me than paying money to have seats high up in the stadium which is something I don't do at concerts.

My first (and only) gig was to see The Dead. It was pretty much a bunch of hippies stoned off their asses and tripping on acid.

As for Tristof, I to would've been at Bonnaroo last year if the person organizing the trip hadn't gotten busted for possession of cocaine. I assume that it would be worth trying to go this year?

Oh,l to try and stay on topic, I like to listen to some Seether and Braking Benjamin, not so much 3 Days Grace or Hurt. I agree, they sound pretty much the same, but I can enjoy them without thinking "man, these generic rock fuckers suck."

Edited by Trey

I like Seether, I've seen them live, and they are a horrible live band. They just stand there and play their music. It's way too boring for a live show. I don't think it helped that they had Ra, a horrible band, and some lame local band. The only good thing going for the show was JT Xperience opening the show.

The first two replys were genius, the rest is just childish bickering.

I highly doubt they topped my favorite gig, which was Mudvayne, Sepultura, Slayer, and Slipknot. Awesomeness.

Unholy Alliance?

The UA I went to was Mastodon/Hatebreed/Slayer/Slipknot. Pretty awesome. I don't think you could top that.

Not my favourite gig by a longshot though.

Best gig I've been to was

Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip

The Anomolies

I Shouted Gun

With a guest appearence by Poetry Inbetween People.

Yeah I'm a cunt who likes Hip-Hop and Poetry, so what.

As for \m/ Metal \m/, Metallica at Download was Epic. Skindred at the Electrowerkz was Electric uhh Megadeth at Brixton. Trivium in Southampton (In the grand scheme of things, this gig was the reason EWB was created)