Pimp Your Band Here

FireDoughnut

Villain sound pretty awesome, vocals are pretty good, and I love that you can do the high rocker scream/squeal. Guitarist is pretty good and sounds awesome, you can definitely tell the influences. Good stuff, and the vocals I'm sure will be on another plane once you actually have a healthy voice.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you record all of the instruments yourself? If so, that's pretty talented and awesome. The vocals on one of the songs was a little out of tune on a few chords, but other than that, it's good stuff, unique and raw feeling. Good stuff.

Thanks!

I record all the instruments myself except drums. I don't have a drum kit so I make a drum track on a computer program.

Just like to say, I've heard the stuff before a while ago (in a similar thread, maybe), but Andy Scott/Metalman is awesome.

And...whoa...whoa...you play trombone.

Edited by YI

Just like to say, I've heard the stuff before a while ago (in a similar thread, maybe), but Andy Scott/Metalman is awesome.

And...whoa...whoa...you play trombone.

Cheers. Trombone is probably the instrument I'm best at actually. I'd use it more but it's a bugger to record on my old microphone.

I listened to your paedophile song too. It was brilliant. I don't know if you're going to hate me or love me for saying this but it reminded me of the Postal Service in places. Which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

My band, Nascent Vision

The sound quality isn't that great because my vocals suffered due to a bad case of strep throat during that show, but it's the best we got.

GAFFRONOMICON: My friend's solo project. He's not entirely serious.

My band, Nascent Vision

The sound quality isn't that great because my vocals suffered due to a bad case of strep throat during that show, but it's the best we got.

American Monsters = *thumbs up*

I'll check out the other songs and Gaffronomicon later.

My band, Nascent Vision

Edited by GhostMachine

Sean Warman & The Twang Man are a local indie/electro/something the cool kids listen too group that are local. I did some temp work with Sean and he's a very nice guy. Great sense of humour. The music is good as well.

My band, Nascent Vision

Thanks, I'm especially interest in hearing your opinion of Heathen Sunday. If that song's even up on the MySpace, I forget.