Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Slogger

Two weeks until release and no topic? I've seen people talking about getting it in some other threads, But its a Tom Clancy game so it should deserve it's own thread GODAMMIT!

US Release: March 19

UK Release: Match 20

AU Release: Match 20

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_Vegas_2

So, Yeah.... Discuss and shit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited for this. Was not a fan of the "To Be Continued" from the previous game, so hopefully this one actually has an ending. New guns, locations, and some new actions like the ability to sprint for a short amount of time hopefully add to the experience. The first game was awesome, so this has a lot to live up to.

Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you’ll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six Vegas. At a remote hideaway you’ll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas—once and for all.

From the official RSV2 site, so yeah this will have a definitive ending.

You play as Bishop (whose appearance you can fully customise apparently), head of the Bravo team, and have Michael & Jung as your team-mates. Looks like you start off in 2005 then leap forward to the 'current' crisis in 2010. Can't wait for this, the first game was tremendous, certainly my favourite on the 360 yet.

Looking forward to it, I only recently picked up the first, and yeah, the ending sucked. It's really cool the way you can actually control things like clearing a room and whatnot, but I've yet to take it online. Might just wait for this one to bother >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda feel bad paying for this. It feels more like an expansion then a true new game. I don't know what else I wanted them to add but its more content then it is actually game play changes or improvements. This feeling is furthered by the fact that I played the hell out of Vegas 1. I literally played my first match and came out with the near to the same score that I used to get, on the same streets level I used to play with MINOR UPGRADES~!

It just kinda feels like a waste, I mean I love the game but I think it should have been 1600 Microsoft points.

I suck online. Far too easy to accidentally kill your partner it seems, but it's still fun. We need an EWB night on this >_>

Me too. I'm guessing you already figured that out with my crapiness in our 6-man deathmatches earlier :(

I love that you were my first ever kill in Vegas 2 online >_>

Were those guys friends of yours? They kept moaning about not having a mic, even though I was talking away >_>