Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Slogger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem yesterday with LL, and today with LL/AD/Dragsy. Randomly seems to switch on and off at times, but it's not really a major problem.

Speaking of which, terrorist hunts are more fun than they have any right to be. As long as we keep the timely traditions of me dying first, LL camping to the end, and all of us jumping off a balcony to our deaths at some point or other.

Edited by Kaney

NAT? what does that mean? He lives like 20 minutes away from me. And it's set up as a private X-Box Live game, or whatever it's called (the co-op story).

It's this whole techincal thing, something to do with IP adresses I think. If you go the system blade and then goto network options and test xbox live connection, it should tell you what you have.

Have you had problems like this before on other games?

Versus mode you can have four (more?) in a terrorist hunt, and then the usual adversarial modes with even more.

Four is the max for terrorist hunts. Makes sense really, wouldn't be much of a game mode if you had two terrorists to one hunter or some silly ratio like that.

NAT? what does that mean? He lives like 20 minutes away from me. And it's set up as a private X-Box Live game, or whatever it's called (the co-op story).

It's this whole techincal thing, something to do with IP adresses I think. If you go the system blade and then goto network options and test xbox live connection, it should tell you what you have.

Have you had problems like this before on other games?

Nope. I remember playing Crackdown online with someone, didn't have a problem. Been playing Ultimate Alliance with the same person and could communicate. Same with COD4 (same person and a ton of people abroad). I'll check the system blade when I get home today. Thanks for the info.

I can't believe that I never thought much about this game, and just picked it up on a whim. The only thing that I don't like is how shitty people online are towards other people who don't have mics, since I've misplaced mine. They boot me in the lobby after they figure out I don't have one, even though I'm kicking the asses of 3\4 of them who have them.

Finally beat the game yesterday in co-op (headset finally working, btw). And the last couple of stages are pretty intense. Not sure how some of them would be in single player. I'll have to venture out onto online multiplayer, as I haven't done that yet.

I'm wondering how many more achievements are broken. It's impossible for me to get the Private First Class achievement because I surpassed it when it recognised I'd played the old game and gave me free stuff and didn't credit me with the rank. I've completed the whole story, every scene of every act on realistic yet I still haven't got the achievement of completing the game at the highest difficulty. And I'm sure I've already killed 25 people while rappelling.

I'm wondering how many more achievements are broken. It's impossible for me to get the Private First Class achievement because I surpassed it when it recognised I'd played the old game and gave me free stuff and didn't credit me with the rank. I've completed the whole story, every scene of every act on realistic yet I still haven't got the achievement of completing the game at the highest difficulty. And I'm sure I've already killed 25 people while rappelling.

The Private First Class achievement problem will be fixed when the patch comes out.

This game is awesome, as expected. :D