Bully

CQI13

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Froze on me a couple of more times before I got the patch (that came out literally hours after I mentioned it. Go me.) and ever since I've had no problems. No more freezing and the framerate has improved slightly, but still slows down in a few places. I still save after every class and mission if I can though just in case.

I had a problem with the patch. I went to do an errand and as I was about to accept it, Jimmy froze, I couldn't move, but everything else did and I could move the camera, switch weapons, but couldn't move an inch. I just waited to pass out and it was fine.

That reminds me, I love all the gamerscore whores who refuse to get that achivement because it promotes homosexuality.

To aid you though I dug up this from the achive360points.com forum:

Each click has 1 guy who likes you and will want to kiss you. You just have to find that 1. You will target them and use the A button to complement them. After a few of these it will change to flowers. Give them flowers and then you can kiss them. Just kiss them 20 times and you will get this.
Edited by Ellis Misses Benji