2008 MLB Season

sahyder1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all Jays talk because EWB fags hate sports that aren't english soccer.

"What is this topic for rounders all about?" JAYS JAYS JAYS "Back to talking about how I want to have sex with C Ronaldo."

This is all Jays talk because EWB fags hate sports that aren't english soccer.

"What is this topic for rounders all about?" JAYS JAYS JAYS "Back to talking about how I want to have sex with C Ronaldo."

Christiano Ronaldo IS a very attractive man, though.

What a finish to the Mets game. Pagan has been great for the Mets so far. Drives in the winning run in the 12th after Reyes gets on base with a 2 out double. Not to be outdone Sosa came in for a 3rd consecutive night tonight and got a big out in the top of the 12th.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Ed Sprague admits to using steroids and corked bats.

I don't think they helped him much. <_<

Or maybe you can tell what year he really used them. 1996.....seems like a Brady Anderson type year when you look back at it.

He was probably willing to try anything after Howard Battle got huge pops for replacing him for a few games the previous September.

It's interesting considering even when the team had its horrible seasons in the 80's, O's games were still pretty well-attended. But they were fun, and the fans had hope. Now neither exist, and look what happens.

At least we had a fun week being in first, time to sink back to the cellar and pray Angelos sells the team.

Now THAT is a fucking closer. BJ Ryan returns for his first appearance in a year, throws two great strikes, then makes a good pitch that Byrd manages to get his bat across and find the most impossible fucking gap and get himself a triple. And because BJ Ryan is fucking BJ Ryan he settles down, gets an easy grounder to short, a pop up to shallow left and a blooper to right to get out of it clean. Happy to see his pace, power and steady nerves back, because we're going to need him down the stretch.

So the Jays swept Texas in Texas. I don't have the stats immediately in front of me, but I think it's probably safe to say that this hasn't happened in quite a while. Now we throw McGowan and Marcum against Baltimore, and hopefully we can come away with two more. Consistency is obviously going to be the key to being a contender this year.

David Ortiz is doing bad, JD Drew is doing pretty good. What the hell happened here?

And bummer that the Yankees dug up the jersey.

Hughes just threw 39 pitches in the first inning and gave up 3 runs.