DVD Extras

Benji

The commentary for Family Guy is usually very good, as is any commentary that has Sandra Bullock in it (seriously, woman is funny.)

Oh, and the non-hidden commentary for Dodgeball is pretty good (where they yell at each other, walk out, and start playing "There's Something About Mary"'s commentary instead).

I was quite taken with the character commentary on one of the King of the Hill DVD's with Dale and Bill.

A deleted scene from Family Guy from the episode where Peter plays for the New England Pats but gets moved to England involves him showing his new teammates the American version of The Office. One day I will rip that for LL as I have always promised I would. :shifty:

On the Hot Fuzz DVD is Edgar Wright's student film which features a scene where the films lead, a cop, goes into a public loo and gets passed a message under the dividing wall. The message reads 'Do you want some shit?'. He is then passed a lump of shit wrapped in loo roll.

The Animated Anecdotes on Back To The Future are cool, providing some interesting facts about stuff in the movie.

The music video for Jeremy's song on the Peep Show DVD's is kind of creepy but still amusing. Mostly for the song. Plus the reading of the soilder book and Jez's Big Brother audtion tape.

The extra's on the two disc version of Pans Labyrinth are AMAZING and give a fantastic insight into the mind and genius of Del Toro. ANYONE with an interest in the film-making process, and/or those with a creative mind should check it out.

For comedy value, the extra's on Slither are quite funny, with Nathan Fillion's constant "I'm Bill Pardy!" and the extra with Fillion recording the cast talking about how unprofessional Fillion is, and how he's a lousy drunk etc etc.....

Oh! Black Books! Black Dolls! :D

Black Dolls and Bernard's Letter.

Every time I watch the latter I resolve to use the term 'piss midget' more often in daily conversation, but sadly I never remember. ¬_¬

I'm quite partial to the commentary from The Boondocks Season 1, especially when they have Gary Anthony Williams doing commentary in-character as Uncle Ruckus. The commentary he does on the "Return of the King" episode is fucking glorious. Every time he's on screen he'll drop whatever he's talking about and go "OOH! OOH! SHH!" and proceed to laugh like a maniac at every line he has (whether it was intended to be funny or not). It's great. As is the regular commentary on the DVDs.

The commentary on the first five episodes of season 1 of Gargoyles is great too, especially around episode 3 or so when Keith David joins Greg Weisman and the producer of the show.

Basically, I'm totally in love with commentary >_>

Edited by Wishful Sinful Cloudy