Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

But you're the kicker, I dodged three guys and forced a fumble.
I'll admit, That was very impressive, But when was the last time you've seen a kicker make a tackle?

My team is starting to fight back, We are 2-4-1 now and have a game with the team in the final playoff spot in 23:40:26 and with a team thats 0-7 and been flogged so far (http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=302) if we win both we will have a record of 4-4-1 and things will start to look better.

I joined up to this the other day, despite having next to zero interest in American football. Got a fullback by the name of Bill Soulblighter playing with the abysmal Sante Fe Supreme. CWBush83 is the username.

Anyone running an EWB team and want to buy me up? <_<

My DT, Hugar Twriker is playing good currently which is such a great feeling because at the start of the year he was having some troubles. Over the off season I got tired of checking the fourm and in the first two games my DT got no tackles(even though other teams couldn't run on us and I didn't build my guy for stats but to eat up o-line for others to break thru for the tackles.) and I was traded. With this new team I am tearing it up with 20 tackles in the last 8 games with 11 of those tackles for loses. I also recently got my first pass defended and this past game got my first two hurries. Looking back at the team I got traded from the two starting DT's don't even combined to my stats as well as having a crappy record. The have a 2-8 record while my current team has a 6-5 record with a 3 game win streak.

My OG Hugo Blockins has been traded so many times I don't really even care about the team I am on now. They are one of those guys with the farm systems and the current team I am on I am getting only about 15 plays a game and even when I made mention of it when the GM was trying to get me to sign a new contract it didn't improve. Funny to note though is the current team I am on is getting blown out every game and even with my limited play times I am usually walking away with more pancakes then some of the starters(Well I get 1 and they get 0). I have decided that I am going to sit out the rest of my contract(expires in 11 days) then test the Free Agent market. The only problem is as I have plenty of stamina after the games and therefore can train at normal and intense and signed for a really low amount that my player can not afford the lvl 8 equipment upgrades so I have to wait till the new contract to upgrade my player.

I have two players in Goal Line Blitz: a fullback named Kenta Kobashi, and a punter named Syphilis Johnson.

Kenta is a level 12 blocking fullback for the Haven City Theafers. We're only 3-7, but our team has an active owner, trying hard to make the team better. I knew by becoming a blocking fullback, I'd have a great chance to start, and have for the majority of our team's plays.

Syphilis is a level seven punter for the Kansas City Magicians. It's a cpu owned team, but we're 8-1, thought I only joined the team a couple of games ago. We have three punters on the team, but we all get equal playing time. I was released by my previous team after I was replaced at the position by a guy who was a few levels higher than me. I didn't complain at all about the demotion, though.

Our Schedule -

04/27/2008 - Copenhagen Barbarians - L 14-20

04/29/2008 - at Bielefeld Bulldogs - L 10-28

05/01/2008 - Scotland Loch Monsters - L 21-24

05/03/2008 - at Carthage Army Of Darkness - W 34-17

05/05/2008 - Barcelona Crusaders - T 10-10

05/07/2008 - at Copenhagen Dragons - L 7-29

05/09/2008 - Madrid Stags - W 14-3

05/11/2008 - at Düsseldorf Bulldozer - W 31-27

05/13/2008 - Dublin Destroyers - W 56-0

05/15/2008 - Corning Warhawks - 0-44

05/17/2008 - at Aviemore Angels

05/19/2008 - Carpathian Kindred

05/21/2008 - at Positano Jaguars

05/23/2008 - Sweden Army

05/25/2008 - at Besancon BISONS

05/27/2008 - at Glasgow Bullets

We have a current WLD of 4-5-1, These are the current WLD's of the teams we have left to play and who we have played

---Played---

Copenhagen Barbarians (7-3-0)

Bielefeld Bulldogs (10-0-0)

Scotland Loch Monsters (7-3-0)

Carthage Army Of Darkness (7-3-0)

Barcelona Crusaders (5-4-1)

Copenhagen Dragons (10-0-0)

Madrid Stags (2-8-0)

Düsseldorf Bulldozers (4-6-0)

Dublin Destroyers (0-10-0)

Corning Warhawks (8-2-0)

---Yet To Play---

Aviemore Angels (4-6-0)

Carpathian Kindred (4-6-0)

Positano Jaguars (6-4-0)

Sweden Army (0-10-0)

Besancon BISONS (1-9-0)

Glasgow Bullets (0-10-0)

For a combined WLD of teams we have played and yet to play (69-84-1)

And off the top of my head we should be at 9-6-1 by the end of the season.

Other Stats

WLD of Teams Played (60-39-1)

WLD of Teams Yet to Play (9-45-0)

Points Scored of Teams Played (2169)

Points Scored of Teams Yet To Play (628)

We have scored 197 points so far this season

Total points the other teams have scored so far

Copenhagen Barbarians - 206

Bielefeld Bulldogs - 407

Scotland Loch Monsters - 259

Carthage Army Of Darkness - 175

Barcelona Crusaders - 174

Copenhagen Dragons - 273

Madrid Stags - 105

Düsseldorf Bulldozer - 194

Dublin Destroyers - 29

Corning Warhawks - 347

Aviemore Angels - 200

Carpathian Kindred - 129

Positano Jaguars - 170

Sweden Army - 46

Besancon BISONS - 47

Glasgow Bullets - 36

Total - 2797

My primary player, Ryan Clauser, is doing a solid job. He plays backup full safety but gets snaps in at strong safety, cornerback and is one of the better players on specials teams. He's currently at level 11, two boosts left and I'll pay for them before the playoffs. I'll still be the backup though as the starting full safety right now is owned by the owner of the team. He gets more snaps and is of a higher level. I have a better rate of PD's and Interceptions on snaps. His builds kind of lacking and he racks up alot of tackles, which is bad for a full safety.

Anyway the team itself is doing great too. We're one of two undefeated teams, we (The Manitoba Manbeef) are tied with the Mukesh Zebra's 11-0. We get them in three weeks but all the other tough games on our schedule are already played. Its looking like we're gonna get bumped up a league if we win against Mukesh

Bah.. my team sucks. We have one of the worst records in the Eastern Conference and I'm one of only three non-NPC players. :( We get our asses kicked every game.

I'm back up linebacker for Oklahoma Hawks in the USA AAA #1 (Western Conference)

1st season I played 4 games and had 10 tackles

so far in season 2 I've played 11 games with 14 tackles

our team should be winning games but we are currently 1-10

if someone sets up an ewb team let me know

My team is undefeated. (H)

As is mine. What league do you play in?

South America AA on the Manus Thunder, I have two players on that team. Another in the USA BB.

Aight yall, I've resisted this for too long, I'm signin up soon. I don't know what position though, probably either DT or DE.

BTW, is their a certain time I should sign up? Like should I wait for next offseason or something? I just want to make sure I'm getting into this right.

Edited by Raven52