Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

• 2 weeks later...

alot of people play GLB here didn't notice this thread before.

Currently got 4 guys, 2 are on the team i am a GM on a few of us put together...A team that likes to win and piss about, not take things to serious. The Winnipeg Devil Bombers.

And i got a Linebacker on the Istanbul Turks. Plus a newly created Guard just on a random CPU team

Level 21 LB: David Marriott

Level 18 FS: Martin Skrtel

Level 18WR: Mohamed Akmed Fayed

Level 4 G: Wan Kin Too

Yet to boost with any of me guys yet so who knows they'll be bit better soon

Do you have a link for your guy? Just to check the build of your guy. If he's good and my mates agree you could be a D-Bomber if you want

• 2 weeks later...

Awww.. it looks like the team I'm on may go bankrupt. :( I really like the team too. Good bunch of guys and this has been our best season yet.

Hey, anybody know of a team in need of a Level 21 DE? I'd like to find a place to start instead of riding the pine again. And yes, I know of the forums on the Goal Line site, I'm just trying to see if anybody here has a team and needs one, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

My team owner's about to ditch the team and give it to his son, of all things, and apparently, everyone's getting cut.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1452

So, if anyone owns a team and could use any players here (especially a going-on-Level 21 FS named Jeff Starr), I'm sure they'll all be receptive to offers.

To be honest, the only reason i'm giving up the team is that we will only have 1 DE for this season. I've offered to every DE I saw over L20 on the forums and not on signed.

If we would of had the full team we would of been a Top4 team and i'd of worked hard to find an OC / DC for this one season.

But instead of giving you a half assed OC/DC (due to other commitments) on a half filled team I thought i'd give you the chance to goto a team that you could benefit from.

• 2 weeks later...

How long do contract offers from PC teams last? I've been on the same team for the duration of my career and have only 15 days left on my current contract so I asked the team owner for a renewal since I don't want to play elsewhere, and I got on this morning to find that I had a contract offer last night but 20 minutes after it was offered it was retracted. I assume it was a manual retraction, but I hope this doesn't mean they've found a better Kicker or anything - like I said, I don't want to play elsewhere. My whole career's been with this team and my character has grown and developed with these guys. :(

I've had offers sit a day or two, I believe, as I'm usually checking in each day or two. BiggN, my ex-owner, might have to verify that, but I'm pretty sure I've never let one sit long. Either way, yeah, 20 minutes is definitely the owner retracting. Maybe he wants to rework the figures? But I'd think that offers would sit as long as the owner and player allow them to.