Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

As soon as the team is bought, we're automatically released.

Bah! I was gonna wait until a new owner was appointed for our team and take it from there. But if that's the case, looks like I'm gonna have to advertise my HB as well. <_<

Docpepper (or anyone else running/part of a team for that matter), would the owner be interested in either of these two players?

Level 20 HB - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=807827 - EDIT: Got him instantly into another team soon after being released.

Level 13 QB - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=975895

Edited by Vector

I have just acquired a USA BBB-level team myself. Anyone looking for new teams is free to send me links to their players, preferably in a GLB PM.

Team Link

And please make sure your ratings are set to "Everyone can see" before you send me a link. If I can't see attributes, I'm not making offers.

I'll take some Level 13-20 guys, too, and get them some action on special teams.

I have just acquired a USA BBB-level team myself. Anyone looking for new teams is free to send me links to their players, preferably in a GLB PM.

Team Link

And please make sure your ratings are set to "Everyone can see" before you send me a link. If I can't see attributes, I'm not making offers.

I'll take some Level 13-20 guys, too, and get them some action on special teams.

Will you accept my level 11 CB? :(

Team Link

Will you accept my level 11 CB? :(

If you're cheap and boosting, sure.

Dragsy, Ellis, Ross, LL, and Slogger have all gotten offers.

TCO, I like your kicker. Get him released and I'll make an offer to him, but make it quick, as I've already got another kicker on offer. I've already warned Ellis that I'll probably be looking for a 25-ish QB to start, so I'll say the same about Orton. If you want him to start, it won't be here. Also, I can't see the ratings on your guard.