Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

I has a level 33 Free Safety who just became a Free Agent.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=66264

And wtf.. he had 102 tackles.. as a safety.. holy shit..

Mine had 110 a couple of seasons ago. (H)

FS is one of our strongest positions, Syrjis, so I really don't have a spot for a guy that expensive just yet. He could probably take over at SS if need be, but the guy we have now has already asked for a release when he thought he was losing his spot anyway. Probably be a playing improvement, who knows?

Give me one more season to build up some cash.

Rocksta, I sent you a PM on GLB about your LB, as I now have one who's demanded a trade because he doesn't play enough. If you don't mind your guy being a reserve, we'll have a spot for him.

For all the guys currently on the roster, playoff game tactics are up.

All of my players will be free agents in 3 days, so heads up if you still want my guard or others.

I've actually got a trade offer out for your guard, to see if I can get him before the deal runs out...trying to save a signing bonus, yannow. Does that make me cheap? :P

All of my players will be free agents in 3 days, so heads up if you still want my guard or others.

I've actually got a trade offer out for your guard, to see if I can get him before the deal runs out...trying to save a signing bonus, yannow. Does that make me cheap? :P

No, That makes you a smart owner.

Well, fuckballs...my player finally gets his first pick-six, in his seventh season, and it happens in a worthless postseason scrimmage. Bleh.

In other news, we'll be adding an endzone section to the stadium for next season. We made a profit of $343,411 this year, and right now, season 2 is projecting a profit of about $1.4M, depending on how much The Cool One's guard and a CB owned by one of our GM's sign for. Nice.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=42407

All of my guys' builds are open right now since they're all going to get cut later tonight/tomorrow morning. Check out my guard with 120 strength (including veteran points). Crazy shit. >_>

However, all but my LB and my FS (and all of my level 15 players, I guess..) are committed. Still, if anybody knows a team that could use either my LB or FS, send me a PM or something.