UK Gladiators Announced

Guest chatterbox

Challenge TV are showing the international Glads challenge from like, 95.

And...

MIKE ADAMLE IS HOSTING IT.

And commentating too. It's like, torture, but with added Jet. God I loved her.

I saw some of that and i thought i recognised the voice.

New Gladiators: I hate the water, the fire, the blocks rather than the paper. And the gimmicky outfits.

Edited by HoboObohHbob

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must Admit, while looking back at the old Gladiators now that it wasn't that great, but this new series is awful in comparison. I still watch it as its a alright way to spend an hour on a sunday when i can't be bothered to do anything. I know everyone is saying it, but I hate the water, it ruins the "Gladiator" feel, and they amount they use it is just overkill, it's been used in what, 3? 4? events aswell as the Eliminator. It also looks far too "clean", it looked so much better when it was Red and Blue, instead of Silver and Black. To be honest it reminds me more of Celebrity Wrestling than the original Gladiators, and I hoped I'd never have to think about the show that destroyed any hope of wrestling in Britain being serious ever again.

• 2 months later...

I haven't watched this at all since it started but they have the original gladiators taking on the new ones.

And the new ones are getting their asses kicked, well the women are.

Edited by HoboObohHbob

I really liked the Legends Vs. New Gladiators. It was a really fun show. I don't know if the highlight was Wolf in Earthquake or Hunter winning the duel in about 3 seconds.

Anybody see Destroyer murder the handbike? Unreal. And Atlas withstood the power of the cotton reel.