The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Alright, I wish to complain about something...

My problem is the kicking. I was enjoying a 30 minute deathmatch earlier, and found my way back into it and got within one kill with 5 minutes left. But then, the other two wankers in the room decide to kick me. My problem? I was hosting the game. I find it silly that you can get a "the other users kicked you from their game" message, when it was MY fucking game, because I created it.

Ugh.

So yeah, if anyone is a member anywhere and would bring this up so that R* would see it as something they'd consider for a future patch, it'd be appreciated. It's annoying being kicked for no reason period, but even more so when you're kicked from the game you created.

Alright, am I stupid or is auto-aim not a guaranteed hit? I just had a game that pissed me off. I'll stand there shooting someone (using auto-aim) in one case, it was a good 10 seconds before the guy decided to shoot me back, and yet somehow, his life bar didn't seem to go down at all. It went down about 1 bar every 5-7 shots. So I'm just like WTF?

And yet somehow, I was constantly getting killed in one. Now surely everyone in the room wasn't getting nothing but headshots? It just pisses me off when I have a rifle, and I'm battling someone with a pistol and they somehow kill me.

Alright, am I stupid or is auto-aim not a guaranteed hit? I just had a game that pissed me off. I'll stand there shooting someone (using auto-aim) in one case, it was a good 10 seconds before the guy decided to shoot me back, and yet somehow, his life bar didn't seem to go down at all. It went down about 1 bar every 5-7 shots. So I'm just like WTF?

And yet somehow, I was constantly getting killed in one. Now surely everyone in the room wasn't getting nothing but headshots? It just pisses me off when I have a rifle, and I'm battling someone with a pistol and they somehow kill me.

Use the right analog to direct the shot to the head. Normally, it'll take one or two shots and you'll get the kill. Whenever I'm shooting someone, I always move the analog up towards the head.

As far as standing there for 10 seconds shooting goes, it's just lag. It doesn't happen too often, but it exists, and you just have to deal with it. Sometimes, if somebody drives past me (while I'm standing) in a car, I keep shooting at the person in the car before giving him a chance to get out, because I've found if I wait until he's out on my screen, he could already be shooting at me on his.

And for the kicking thing you mentioned above, you can't turn it off. The kick option is there in the lobby to vote to kick people who are taking ages to hit continue.

• 3 weeks later...