The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So me and Ruki took on members from a GTA clan (they actually claimed they were an "international clan" from many different games >_>) and really, if our teammates weren't so shit we probably had a chance of winning :shifty:

Edited by Zaz

The four of us split up, me and Zaz and those two. We keep the original car and drop them off at another.

We see the police on the radar and see that they go after them.....5 seconds later, they are both dead. Everything is good until we get to the boat, just as we get in, we both get blasted.

Me and Zaz also took on three people, three cops run at us.....rocket to the three different cars, we win.

I got invited by CSAMH for a multiplayer game yesterday but not only did I have no clue what 'game' we were supposed to be playing (turns out it was party mode?) but I was in the middle of cooking my tea so I had to go AFK for a while. It's frustrating not being able to communicate with anyone.

Whilst short, t'was fun =)

Did anyone ever play 2 vs 2 cops and Crooks, All for One?

It's surprisingly good, I totally won it for us though. The guy I had sucked, as crooks, I was the Boss and I fought the other guys off, then drove myslef to the getaway vehicle. Then as Cops, he hopped out while I was chasing the Boss abd his cronie, he just fapped about, while I gunned down both of them, as the made a break fo the getaway vehicle.

It was awesome.

I found it difficult to get myself flung really long distances. I'd usually make it over the train track that is just behind it but only a couple of times did I make it really far (like to the middle park). I tend to find myself hitting lamposts or whatever.

Doesn't work with Ambulances though. <_< Me and Kulex did try on a Faggio though which was amusing. It shot up in the air like a rocket and we both fell off.

I found it. Then I died. Got launched backwards, went through some portion of the car (presumably the windshield), flew way in the air, clipped a building with my face and then helicoptered my way to the freeway, face-first, all while posed in a perfect gymnastic Y :lol: