The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

Fuck Dukes.

I had a 16-man ice cream truck race a while ago, it was frigging awesome at the startline with everyone's tunes playing. I've also had Police car races and motorbikes, and the occasional 2-door race. But yeah, Supers and Sports are definitely the most popular, I guess the more you do, the more variety you'll see.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm getting on in half an hour. It seems the only EWB'ers I ever see on these days are TRW and Gabriel-Sylar. (I forget your username here, but that's your PSN)

So come on EWB, get online you lazy bastards.

I get kicked/disconnected a lot so I rarely bother getting online.

Edited by Cloudy

Same here honestly. I've been invited to games that just don't connect or drop me out for whatever reason. Or the lag makes it near unplayable. Lack of communication also kills interest, as it just seems like aimless "death match" after another, and I can't seem to find my mic.

That and a certain partial MMO addiction has crept up and bit me all of a sudden so that's taken my all my spare time.

:lol:

Goddamn Ruki. We're playing Cops n Crooks and we're near the water so we're like "Is there a boat?". I walk towards the shore and am like "Yea, but this is the cliff that if you fall off you die." However I was only able to get half that sentence out before I see "RukiK9 is dead". In a rather wonderful move he was the boss. :D

FIND ME EWB:

DonJuanCrisp is my tag. :w00t:

360 or PS3? *crosses fingers for PS3*

Btw, played some TD's with Clawson last night. It was great. The pattern was pretty much him doing all the work (successfully, I might add) while I just ran around getting close to the opponents and covering a lot, basically for nuisance value. By the end, Clawson would have like 10 kills to my 1 or 2.

We must do that again soon. Also, Clawson, when I invite you into a game, at least come on my team. :P

It was only after a few games that you did that, and we (well you, but I'll take credit as well) dominated.