The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

I was telling him, incase he didnt know, that the big games will probably be on XBox. i was being helpful.

You on the other hand are stirring shit, being a boring cunt and you need to chill the fuck out. Leave if you must. But either way pipe down.

And yes Dann, got it yesterday :D

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rule at races where there aren't cunts just waiting for me to come by to kill me cause they gave up after being last place forever. :shifty:

Edited by RandaLL

So, me and VilgeDuin pwn'd a couple of others on Team Deathmatch earlier. (H)

Well, the first one was close, but we ran away with the second. I'd say our teamwork is average at best at the moment though, due to the fact that I almost ran him over by accident. Five minutes later, he did the same to me, which left me wondering whether it was an accident or not. :shifty:

Oh, and I left Party Mode with Vilge, Clawson and Kcub to begin a Team Deathmatch...EWB versus whoever, but you all decided against joining me. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

My PS3's getting a serious bellyache at downloading the damn patch. :angry: After about 10%, I get booted. Not sure if it's my Internet or what, but nothing else appears to have problems (logging into the Store, etc.)

I rule at races where there aren't cunts just waiting for me to come by to kill me cause they gave up after being last place forever. :shifty:

Oh so you mean fitzy right?

Uh no? I might be in last at times but I don't wait around to kill people.

Baddar twas a mistake, I can't stop worth shit in this game. But yeah, we did pretty damn good against those guys.

And after you left Clawson just kept fucking head shotting us in party mode. Bugger. Then he acquired rockets. :(

Swat truck for the revenge... :w00t:

Same again tonight?

I'll be on as soon as Roddick (hopefully) disposes of Robredo and wins me some more money. (H)

Baddar twas a mistake, I can't stop worth shit in this game. But yeah, we did pretty damn good against those guys.

And after you left Clawson just kept fucking head shotting us in party mode. Bugger. Then he acquired rockets. :(

Swat truck for the revenge... :w00t:

Same again tonight?

I'll be on as soon as Roddick (hopefully) disposes of Robredo and wins me some more money. (H)

Unlucky. :shifty: