Britain's Got Talent

Liam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how they do the same format everyweek, first half are all shit, then tense music 'Is this the end of Britain's got talent?

2nd half hour starts with someone good, then a sob story (gets through, cue Westlife key change overdub) then procession of decent acts till finish.

And that ginger kid is prolly getting his head kicked in at school as we speak.

Scala were awesome, but apparently there already quite big so I don't want them to win.

Oh and apparently the Carlisle lad who got bullied was actually the bully himself and let down a 6th formers tires at school. Yay Carlisle.

Gin the Dog or Michael Jackson for the win.

I don't get the two lads who play guitar and sang. Essentially there just a band, so... I don't see why they should win but okay.

Edited by IAceI

I'm a big Britains got talent fan,

Though I'm not overly impressed by all the dance troupes/choirs that come on and always get through - there's groups like those all over the country, thats the entire aim of a dance troupe surely.

Yeah, that's really my only peeve with the show-the dance troupes are always gonna be good as they're an organised group and do this stuff regularly in lessons.

I don't mind the guys like the band, cos all the other reality shows aren't really for those kinds of bands-Ive never seen anyone with a drum set on X Factor for instance.

The only one that's caught my attention so far is the Boyzone impersonator.

You take away the dance music background from Scala and they were a bit average. The sob story for the Carlisle lad was a load of bollocks, if you are lead chorister in a Choir, you know you're good. Everyone they've seemed to rave about (bar the Boyzone impersonator and the dog) have just seemed a bit pants. Enjoyable to watch once, but fuck me it'd get boring.

Scala were pretty meh, besides being fit. The used electronic instruments (Which takes away most of the skill...also allowing for them to do silly 'movements' which was why they got half the love anyway)...and without the backing they were basically nothing. All style, no substance. Fucking gorgeous though...besides the brunette, she was fugly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHoQRAvqguc

This guy to win.

And Amanda Holden is fucking LOVELY!! I forgot how fit she was. It's strange to think it's been like 10 years since The Grimleys was on. :o I still remember calling our PE teacher at school Doug Digby. Probably the best comedy ITV ever had.

Edited by YI

It's incredible. In all I've seen with dogs, and considering my mam's into dogs and her friend has won Cruft's blah blah I do know a bit about dogs, despite not having a massive interest in them.

But what that girl has taught that dog to do is pretty special. More so than two lads with a guitar or anything like that. They obviously won't win, but what they're doing is great.

I hate the fact with the "I'm doing this for my cat who's perfectly well just is brown and I wanted a black one" stories every fucking week it's Chasing fucking Cars by Snow fucking Patrol in the background. X Talent Factor Academy Idol, whatever, every time Chasing Cars. I HATE that song.

Also, what is the point of Britains Got Talent if a singer (traditional singer, see those two acousticy kids from Tesco's last week) wins it? None, it just makes it Pop Idol/X Factor with a different name, again.

Plus, I want more grunge in the charts. :shifty:

I don't have any idea why people are shitting on the guitarists. Who are you to specify what talent somebody needs to be on a show like this? Any talent is deserving of participating in a talent show. The dog was amazing, sure, but I found it boring personally, and as a guitarist I know that playing the guitar properly isn't as easy as people think it is. It is equal to, if not moreso difficult, training a dog.

Yeah, learning guitar is a fucking bastard. Haven't touched mine in ages because I get so frustrated with it.

However, I am now fairly adept at Guitar Hero, I wonder if the skills translate back :P

For serious though, the main trouble I had was doing different motions with each hand, which GH surely must've helped a little with. Obviously chord shapes and that are more complex, but it may put me in better stead to learn again.

But oh, my guitar's all the way back in my wardrobe, fuck it.