A-Team Mafia Sign-Ups

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, I had already designed the game in full for another forum I frequent (which also has some good games, even if fewer and played in a different style), but it'll be a while before it can be played there. I saw things were slowing down here and jumped on it.

And Pesci, thank you for being one of the ones that DIDN'T change their name. I have enough trouble keeping up with who is who here when I'm active, so it's worse when I've been gone for . . . however long it was.

*facepalms*

I try to give you a chance, Josh - but you can't try and reclaim credibility AND THEN start the game at daytime! I feel like my endless campaigning against this is what's futile here!

Yeah, I'm likely the ONLY person here who prefers that games start during the day. I just like the opportunity to get people to establish some patterns which can be looked back at after a day or so, in order to make better lynch decisions.

But, like I said, I know most people disagree - or at least I do now.

*facepalms*

I try to give you a chance, Josh - but you can't try and reclaim credibility AND THEN start the game at daytime! I feel like my endless campaigning against this is what's futile here!

To be fair, a game that starts during the day is really a choice for the players--if they want to start at night, it's easy just to vote for no lynch.

Then again, people on this board seem to hate never killing someone when they have the opportunity, so... yeah.

Could we please have no more corpse-posting? Please?

Sorry, Josh. Didn't think to post it in this thread before it was too late.

Although, I posted an apology in here, instead of directly replying in the game thread. Has to count for something, right?

Right? :(

Disappointed to be dead because I was enjoying this game more than any other I've been in for a while. Some good interaction on Day 2. And somebody should kill HTTK for being a twat.

While that may have had nothing to do with me . . .

*discreetly slips Pesci a cinnamon donut*

Josh, I don't need a donut. I knew I was going to have fun from the very second I signed up, my Role PM confirmed, and Sousa/digrind's death only has me slightly worried surprisingly.