Driving.

Summers

I stumbled across an Infernus, and I couldn't see a damn thing because the camera was right up the car's ass. Yeah, I get it, the little afterburner-looking thing is cool, now I'd like to see the road, thanks.

And forget a regular cab, Roman's car service is where it's at. One guy picked me up and prattled on about how much tourist pussy he always got. It was amusing.

And forget a regular cab, Roman's car service is where it's at. One guy picked me up and prattled on about how much tourist pussy he always got. It was amusing.

The continued vitriolic conversations between Niko and Romans driver are great, I'm surprised there were so many variations. Now I use Romans cabs just to piss the driver off :P

Cars are much easier for me. Yes, you can take corners at speed better in a bike, but I find it only takes a clip of a sign on the side of the road to send you flying off it. Thus, the reason I prefer cars.

I'd obviously get better at bikes than I already am, but it still won't stop me preferring cars. Might have something to do with an annoying bike-chase mission I did recently. It took me about 10 attempts because I kept falling off.

So it's that one where you choose to let the girl live or die, and then chase the guy on the bike.

Even though I'm usually annoyed when I don't complete a mission after that long, I still found myself saying "WTF...That was amazing" at one of the times I failed...

I'd caught up the guy I was chasing and shot him off the bike, but he was still alive. So I decides to hit triangle, thinking I'd just get off of my bike. It was moving, but not very fast. Niko decides to jump off the bike and roll...into an oncoming car which dragged me 100m down the road. Great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I hated San Andreas just because how huge it was and I didn't like driving for 10 minutes in the game to go from one area to the other. The addition of the taxi and especially the free taxi service from Roman is awesome and makes the game so much more enjoyable. You don't have to waste a ton of time driving around if you dont want to.

I'm much better with cars than bikes in this game.

Same. I can't drive the bikes worth shit, I almost always brake too late and hit something, fly off and.. well, it's not pretty. Not at all. Cars are really easy though.

I hated San Andreas just because how huge it was and I didn't like driving for 10 minutes in the game to go from one area to the other. The addition of the taxi and especially the free taxi service from Roman is awesome and makes the game so much more enjoyable. You don't have to waste a ton of time driving around if you dont want to.

Eh. Depends on my mood - sometimes I want to drive around, other times (especially when I'm on missions) I like to take the taxi and get to the objective faster.