Staying after movie credits

PkmnTrainerJ

I don't stay for the movie credits in general. If I want to see who an played a certain character I'll look out for that, then go. The only time I stay is when the people I'm with want to watch the aforementioned little twirly bits they put in nowadays.

On going to the cinema on your own. I've never done it, but its not weird. You don't exactly talk much during the movie anyway. Yeah sure its nice to come out of Iron Man quoting The Big Lebowski with your chums, but I could've lived without doing it.

When I went to see the Simpsons movie everyone in the theatre was shouting "wait guys there's an extra bit!!!". I went though. I couldn't really be bothered waiting for all that just to see a bit that was probably shit. I still don't know what happened.

I don't really stay. Unless the people I'm with want to stay for some reason, I've always just left when the credits start.

To be honest, I just don't see it as that big of a thing to miss so I don't really want to sit there for 15 minutes waiting for a 30 second spot that I can read about online later. Or in the case of Iron Man, essentially knowing what it was prior to even seeing the movie.

15 minutes of ending credits huh? Wow. I would love to know what movie had a quarter of an hours worth of credits at the end of the film.

I don't really stay. Unless the people I'm with want to stay for some reason, I've always just left when the credits start.

To be honest, I just don't see it as that big of a thing to miss so I don't really want to sit there for 15 minutes waiting for a 30 second spot that I can read about online later. Or in the case of Iron Man, essentially knowing what it was prior to even seeing the movie.

15 minutes of ending credits huh? Wow. I would love to know what movie had a quarter of an hours worth of credits at the end of the film.

The extended editions of the Lord of the Ring films have long credits. It lists every member of the LOTR fan club or something.