Speed: 74

Tech: 82

Stiffness: 55

Selling: 85

Over: 65

Charisma: 81

Attitude: 69

Behavior: 74

Those are for 1998, though. I would lower brawl a few points, raise speed a few points, and lower over to around 60.

Tick high spots, superstar look, announcer, fonz factor, booker, and trainer...

Well, Skip was Candido. For 1998, I gave him:

Brawl: 64

Speed: 74

Tech: 82

Stiffness: 55

Selling: 85

Over: 65

Charisma: 81

Attitude: 69

Behavior: 74

Those are for 1998, though. I would lower brawl a few points, raise speed a few points, and lower over to around 60.

Tick high spots, superstar look, announcer, fonz factor, booker, and trainer...

Thanx, Master Shakespeare.

I still need Zip (Tom Pritchard). The scenarios vastly differ on his stats so any help is appreciated.

For Dr. Tom, I'd probably give him...

Brawl: 60

Speed: 28

Tech: 70

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 79

Over: 60

Charisma: 70

Attitude: ?

Behavior: ?

I'm not too sure on charisma, as I've only heard him talk a couple times. I'm basing stats off only having seen a couple matches, too, so those could be off as far as I know. But it's the best I can do, really. :)

Tick trainer, and maybe announcer? I can't remember if he ever did announcing. You could probably also tick booker.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I'm not too sure on charisma, as I've only heard him talk a couple times. I'm basing stats off only having seen a couple matches, too, so those could be off as far as I know. But it's the best I can do, really. :)

Tick trainer, and maybe announcer? I can't remember if he ever did announcing. You could probably also tick booker.

This will work, thank you.

iirc, he hosted byte this on wwe.com, so i would definitely tick announcer.

iirc, he hosted byte this on wwe.com, so i would definitely tick announcer.

Yeah, he did Jakked or Metal also IIRC.

What would you put as HHH's selling in 1996?

Okay. How about Triple H's selling in 2000. I've seen it consistenly as 71 in 2000 but if it was 82-84 in 1996 that seems a little off. A bit of a drop for just 4 years IMO.

He played completely different roles in 96 and 2000. In 96, guys like HHH, Owen Hart and Marc Mero were the undercard who made the rest of the show have to work harder to follow them, and in 2000 he was the no.1 heel in the company who no longer had to earn his spot by just putting on great matches.

Also Marc Mero in 1996, please.

Age 36

Brawl 72

Speed 73

Tech: 55

Stiffness 45

Selling 78

Over 74

Charisma 79

Attitude 90

Behavior 88

yes to superstar look, yes to shooting ability

Edited by Viva

Was Mero really that much of a high flier? I honestly didn't see a lot of his work during his prime (just his brief run in TNA and some WCW stuff), but it didn't seem like he was that much of a high flier...

Anyway, any help on these guys?

Glen(n) Kulka

Harvey Wippleman

Jesus Castillo

Jose Estrada Jr.

Kurrgan

Thanks. :)

Was Mero really that much of a high flier? I honestly didn't see a lot of his work during his prime (just his brief run in TNA and some WCW stuff), but it didn't seem like he was that much of a high flier...

While he didnt go throwing himself off the turnbuckles that often he had alot more on-foot speed than alot of people give him credit for.

While he didnt go throwing himself off the turnbuckles that often he had alot more on-foot speed than alot of people give him credit for.

No, Mero's brawl and speed should be lowered, his brawl should be 68 and speed should be like 65, he was never that really good than what stats you are giving him

No, Mero's brawl and speed should be lowered, his brawl should be 68 and speed should be like 65, he was never that really good than what stats you are giving him

its all a matter of opinion i suppose, but i personally think Mero was one of the most underrated workers of the 90s. he incorporated alot of high flying moves into his matches with alot more psychology than most high fliers do today. he used the shooting star press, 450 splash, Merosault (which took great balance to pull off), planchas over the top rope, etc. as far as brawling goes, i think 68 is too low. he was an amateur boxing champion and golden gloves winner before wrestling and he threw fast, crisp punches, definitely better than HHH at the time. Out of the two of them at the time, i think Mero was overall the better worker.

its all a matter of opinion i suppose, but i personally think Mero was one of the most underrated workers of the 90s. he incorporated alot of high flying moves into his matches with alot more psychology than most high fliers do today. he used the shooting star press, 450 splash, Merosault (which took great balance to pull off), planchas over the top rope, etc. as far as brawling goes, i think 68 is too low. he was an amateur boxing champion and golden gloves winner before wrestling and he threw fast, crisp punches, definitely better than HHH at the time. Out of the two of them at the time, i think Mero was overall the better worker.

I agree with your stats. BTW, what would you give Triple H for brawl, speed, & tech in 1996 and 2000?

Edited by cactusguy

I agree with your stats. BTW, what would you give Triple H for brawl, speed, & tech in 1996 and 2000?

Triple H (96)

Age 27

Brawl 71

Speed 32

Tech: 64

Stiffness 40

Selling 83

Over 73

Charisma 77

Attitude 95

Behavior 89

yes to superstar look

Triple H (2000)

Age 31

Brawl 81

Speed 23

Tech: 69

Stiffness 45

Selling 74

Over 91

Charisma 85

Attitude 79

Behavior 87

yes to superstar look, yes to menacing, yes to announcer, yes to booker

Thanks, but doesn't "brawl" refer to other things other than the crispness of punches thrown? For example, the kinds of moves they execute, etc.

Oh, and his birthday isn't until July. Since he was born in 1969, he would be 26 in Jan. 96 and 30 in 2000. I don't mean to be an a-hole, I'm just sayin'.

Edited by cactusguy

Thanks, but doesn't "brawl" refer to other things other than the crispness of punches thrown? For example, the kinds of moves they execute, etc.

absolutely. HHH was more of a technical wrestler than a brawler in 96. he used a lot of chinlocks, armbars, abdominal stretches and leglocks. but at the same time, he wasnt as good of a technical wrestler as he was a few years later. his timing and attention to detail improved naturally as he gained experience.

absolutely. HHH was more of a technical wrestler than a brawler in 96. he used a lot of chinlocks, armbars, abdominal stretches and leglocks. but at the same time, he wasnt as good of a technical wrestler as he was a few years later. his timing and attention to detail improved naturally as he gained experience.

Okay, that works for me. Thanks!!!