EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Jenna Morasca

Full Name: Jenna Morasca

Shortened: Morasca

Birth Month: February

Tick Diva and possibly superstar look. Put her in TNA as a non-wrestler with Girl-Next-Door gimmick

I gave her 43 for charisma, rest is up to you

I think that's a little low for charisma. She was decent in that segment with Lauren and Foley. I'd raise her charisma to around 60.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help with some stat ideas for a wrestler who is a powerhouse but would have some technical and speed. A mix of Chyna (in her "heyday" or at least DX days) and Beth Phoenix

thanks

1999 or 2000 Owen Hart please. He wasn't apart of the WWF when I purchased it in my 1999 game.

Owen Hart died in May of 1999, so there is no 2000 Owen Hart, but...

This is what I would give him for right before he passed away...

Brawl: 70

Speed: 45

Tech: 88

Stiff: 65

Sell: 89

Over: 85

Charisma: 90

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 93

Something like that... for finishers, depending on which gimmick, I would give him the Sharpshooter and possibly the Reverse Piledriver.

I have to disagree with you one this one. Hart was an amazing high flyer i'd say a bump to about 83

• 2 weeks later...
hey any1 go stats on Team No Limit (Yujiro and Tetsuya Naito) from tna and njpw

Both of them are already in the game.

Scenario

but what scenario bud cause i have an older one, but i saw them wrestle and i kinda like there style

I want to add Dixie Carter as a Non-Wrestler to my TNA Game. But I have no idea about her stats. And I also don't know anything about her relationships (friendship/loyality to Jeff Jarrett?).

Yeah I'd say a loyalty to Jeff Jarrett. Maybe a friendship with Brutus Magnus seeing as he's supposed to be her pet project. Perhaps a dislike with Vince McMahon too?

As for her wrestling stats I'd say 0 in each one with her charisma somewhere between 50-69.

I want stats for the finnish wrestler StarBuck if anyone could help me out? And stats for Randy The Ram could be nice too 8)

Name: "Canadian Rebel" Starbuck

Shortened name: Starbuck

Birth Month: ????

Heavyweight

Brawl: 68 Speed: 48 Technical: 68 Stiffnes: 60 Selling: 64 Over: 40 Charisma: 77 Attitude: 51 Behaviour: 55

Superstar look, booker and trainer checked

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Canadian

Primary finisher: Starbuck's Fabulous Spike Piledriver or just Spike Piledriver (impact)

Secondary finisher: Figure Four Leg Lock (submission)

Friendship with Chris Jericho and Lance Storm. You may also add loyalty relationships with Hart family.

For the Randy The Ram, you can find ones from these forums.