EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Any ideas for stats for Tammy Lynn Sytch, circa at the beginning of her "comeback" and getting back into shape? Not so much for stats as much as other qualities such as if she would have Superstar Look, would she still be considered a Trouble Maker, or if she would be considered a "Heavyweight"?

• 1 month later...

I'd like to request current present-day stats for Stevie Ray (Lane Huffman)

Stevie Ray of the Harlem Heat, Booker T's brother. He wrestled as recently as 2002. In 2005 he and Booker T opened up their training center where he is currently training wrestlers so he can still go. Just wanted to get opinions on what some good solid stats for him would be.

Edited by Wrestling Hobo

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Does anyone have stats for

Adam Cole

Alex Colon

Asian Condor

Eli Cottonwood

Hijo del Sicodelico

Hayato Jr. Fujita

Jackson Andrews

Jimmy Uso

Joe Gacy

Leroy Morgan

Little Mondo

Mr. Rodney Rush

Ryan Slater

Twisted Sand

Tyler Veritas

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Jervis Cottonbelly:

$6000

British

Lightweight

Brawl: 34

Speed: 51

Tech: 62

Charisma: 70

Over: 12

Speaks: Yes

Tag Teams: None

Stiffness: 49

Selling: 67

Attitude/Behaviour: 90

Gimmick: Comedy Character/Something Related to "Gentleman".

Alter Egos: TJ Cain

Finishers: Back Weakener (DVD 2000, so... Impact?) / Mary Poppins (It's anything with an Umbrella, so... whatever type you want, I guess.)

I'd tick High Spots. I mean, he hasn't done anything... daredevil-ish, like many other with High Spots, but he did do some spots with Voodoo and another guy with real human poo. That alone should get it ticked.

For what I missed, just an average workers stats I guess...

USApe

American

$4000

Brawl: 46

Speed: 53

Tech: 5

Charisma: 50

Stiff: 21

Selling: 53

Over: 5

Attitude/Behaviour: 95?

Gimmick: Comedy Character

Alter Egos: Gordo

I've also heard that Lince Dorado has played him on occasion, along with some random students of the Wrestle Factory. Mainly Gordo though. No idea on the finishers.

... they both should be added to the Monthly Updates tbh. TJ Cain/Jervis is still an active wrestler, and USApe should be if the other CHIKARA Alumni is in there.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Jervis Cottonbelly:

$6000

British

Lightweight

Brawl: 34

Speed: 51

Tech: 62

Charisma: 70

Over: 12

Speaks: Yes

Tag Teams: None

Stiffness: 49

Selling: 67

Attitude/Behaviour: 90

Gimmick: Comedy Character/Something Related to "Gentleman".

Alter Egos: TJ Cain

Finishers: Back Weakener (DVD 2000, so... Impact?) / Mary Poppins (It's anything with an Umbrella, so... whatever type you want, I guess.)

I'd tick High Spots. I mean, he hasn't done anything... daredevil-ish, like many other with High Spots, but he did do some spots with Voodoo and another guy with real human poo. That alone should get it ticked.

For what I missed, just an average workers stats I guess...

USApe

American

$4000

Brawl: 46

Speed: 53

Tech: 5

Charisma: 50

Stiff: 21

Selling: 53

Over: 5

Attitude/Behaviour: 95?

Gimmick: Comedy Character

Alter Egos: Gordo

I've also heard that Lince Dorado has played him on occasion, along with some random students of the Wrestle Factory. Mainly Gordo though. No idea on the finishers.

... they both should be added to the Monthly Updates tbh. TJ Cain/Jervis is still an active wrestler, and USApe should be if the other CHIKARA Alumni is in there.

Thanks. If memory serves me correctly USApe's finisher are Monkey Flip (corner) and I think he used an Olympic Slam, not sure though.

I think TJ Cain is in the game (not so sure the Cottonbelly alter ego is in though) and USApe is not. Same with Dragon Dragon now come to think of it.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to make the new S.A.W. promotion for my game, but I need a few stats to do so.

If any of these superstars are known in the game under another alias, please let me know as well. That would really lesson my workload.

Wrestler:

Arrick "The Dragon" Andrews

Hammerjack

Flash Flanagan

Nikki Vaughn

Marc Anthony

Sigmon

TJ Harley

Drew Haskins

Gary Valiant

Indian Outlaw

Sista O'Feelya

Shane Smalls

Paul Adams

LT Falk

Jon Michael Worthington

Reno Riggins (Fromer WWE jobber turned announcer)

Staff:

Micahel St. John

Eddie Guerrero (during his world title years)

Kurt Angle ('00-'02 when he made a huge impact winning the title, after just less than a year in WWF)

Owen Hart (mid '90s during his fan-dabi-dozi fued with brother Bret)

Shawn Michaels (mid to late '90s when he first began main eventing)

Rob Van Dam (towards the end of the millenium whilst still with ECW and having many an epic encounter)

Mick Foley (hmmm id say he was at his best late ECW/early WWF days, Id say his match @ mind games is my favorite of his so lets say...'96?)

Chris Jericho (during his first spell as undisputed champion not sure of the exact year)

Bret hart (Early to mid 90s before he turned heel)

Ric Flair (late 80s to early 90s during his NWA days when he had terrific bouts with Steamboat)