EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Green Ant and Carpenter Ant stats please?

They haven't wrestled yet, so you could basicly make up anything you want for stats, especially Carpenter Ant, who has only shown up once and no info has been given on him. Green Ant has appeared in Japan, but no footage of that has been released yet, and people don't know if it's even the real Green Ant yet.

For Jaysin Strife/Yellow Dog, I would say something like 71 Speed, 52 Brawl and 50 Tech, not sure on everything else. I think he should already be in the game though as Jayson Strife, dunno for sure, I'll check later. =S

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red
Can Some One Give Me An Update On The Ovw Roster Like The New People And Maybe Some Stats. Anything Will Help.

Thanks

This could be tough, OVW's website don't even have names on their roster page, let alone profiles... <_<

Green Ant and Carpenter Ant stats please?

They haven't wrestled yet, so you could basicly make up anything you want for stats, especially Carpenter Ant, who has only shown up once and no info has been given on him. Green Ant has appeared in Japan, but no footage of that has been released yet, and people don't know if it's even the real Green Ant yet.

For Jaysin Strife/Yellow Dog, I would say something like 71 Speed, 52 Brawl and 50 Tech, not sure on everything else. I think he should already be in the game though as Jayson Strife, dunno for sure, I'll check later. =S

Thank you. That's right about the Green Ant deal and Carpenter Ant in particular. I don't know if it was similar to Frightmare whom has wrestled in other promotions before his CHIKARA debut.

As for Jaysin, I didn't see him in the game.

Ok, I have a question. When people just list numbers separated by slashes (/), what does each number correspond to on the game?

I'd think it would be

Brawl / Speed / Tech / Charisma / Stiffness / Selling / Over / Attitude / Behaviour

Maybe Charisma being after over, but I would guess it's like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see stats for my favorite sci-fi robot wrestlers, "Shockwave The Robot" and "Mecha Mummy"

I kind of made my own stats for them but really, I'm new at this and I would like to see what you "experts" on wrestler stats would do with them. Here are the matches I used to try to formulate my stats as best I could (Transplanted links from the TEW forum):

Shockwave in the US:

Shockwave in Japan:

Mecha Mummy in Japan (Hilarious as it gets toward the end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O5y2iVqCfw

Mecha Mummy vs Shockwave in Japan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pIXxR8TBa4

I don't know if there's a way to affect this in EWR (Maybe with Arsenic ?), but Shockwave is extremely religious. Like I said, I don't have much if any stat making experience so I don't know if this would actually have a bearing on his personality in the game. I know you can add that in the editor for TEW2005.

Anyone else make Sophie into a worker ? She's fun to add to my shows. Here's my stats Feel free to make your thoughs known on potential adjustments:

Full Name: Sophie

Shortened Name: Sophie

Birth Month: make it anything

Wage: I dunno. Alter this depending on your promotion. I made her wage dirt cheap. :rolleyes:

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

No finishing moves (Or use your imagination)

Worker Stats:

Brawl: 20

Speed: 65

Technical: 1

Stiffness: 1

Selling: 95

Over: 80-95 (She's HOT !)

Charisma: 80-95 (She's HOT !!)

Attitude: 98 (Heck.. she's working for you)

Behavior: 99

Superstar Look (She's HOT !)

Announcer

Diva (Once again... SHE'S HOT !!!) :w00t: