Lance Storm

Test

Bill DeMott

Chris Benoit

Chris Kanyon

Crash Holly

Eddie Guerrero

thank you in advance

Edit: I found the striked out ones...help with the others?

Just download the last ones they were in... and take the stats from them.

Jamie Noble is in September.

Test was March 2009(?)

Bill DeMott Possibly sometime in 2007 (Not sure if he was a worker after he left WWE)

Chris Kanyon was March/April 2010

Crash Holly probably Late 2003 DATA

has any one Got Stats for Jim Ross as i wanna create him and have him as Jack Swaggers Manager

I'd say 0 across the board. Charisma 92

Okay, I have been inspired to create a similar mod as War of the Immortals for EWR. Would it be okay for me to list a HUGE amount of wrestlers here or send them to someone or maybe do it in sections? I want the wrestlers in their prime so today's stats for some would not be correct.

Thanks.

Okay, I have been inspired to create a similar mod as War of the Immortals for EWR. Would it be okay for me to list a HUGE amount of wrestlers here or send them to someone or maybe do it in sections? I want the wrestlers in their prime so today's stats for some would not be correct.

Thanks.

Isn't that what Matthew_Hennigan is doing in his scenario?

Thanks.

Isn't that what Matthew_Hennigan is doing in his scenario?

Maybe, but isn't he taking an awful long time? Which is why I want to do one of my own. Just wondering if I can request stats here for the wrestlers so that everyone can be involved and when the scenario is out no one will complain about my decisions. This will be a scenario for everyone here, not just me.

Hello,

Can anyone please give me relationships for Lance Storm and Michael Cole? I want to use them as workers in a new game. While I can create stats off the top of my head, I'm clueless about relationships. Thank you

Lance Storm:

Good friends with Chris Jericho

Trained by Bruce Hart

Trainees: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=12

This isn't really a request, just a small question. I am going through the 1975 scenario and gathering stats from it, and I am on Tony Atlas, and his Attitude is at 20 and Behavior is at 60, is this correct? I don't know much about Atlas' early days, I've only seen his shoot interview about Bruiser Brody and working for Carlos Colon, and he seemed liked a stand up guy in the 80s at least.