Shows you're watching right now

PkmnTrainerJ

I have a fair few TV shows that I :wub: that no-one else seems to on EWB.

House MD

The Mentalist (Dammit, ripoff or not, its still a bloody brilliant show :angry:)

Two and a Half Men

NCIS

CSI (All Three)

I also saw an episode of Burn Notice the other night, and I wanna watch more now :(

I think the majority of EWB watches House actually. I know a ton of people in this thread said they watch NCIS if I remember correctly. I watch the main CSI (the only good one) and I LOVE The Mentalist. Great show. Finally Burn Notice is awesomeness personified, as is my show that I don't know if anyone on EWB watches, Eureka.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bones is the main one for me-Ive got like, one friend who watches it and thats because I convinced them to watch it, fantastic show. NCIS too, which Ive only seen a couple of episodes of but already love. Most people haven't even heard of it though, maybe its because nobody watches Channel Five <_<