Shows you're watching right now

PkmnTrainerJ

Are there any shows that you really in to, but no-one else seems to care about that you know of?

Lost is a show that seems to have lost (ha ha, very funny) a few viewers as it's gone on, but I'm still committed to it.

Pushing Daisies seems very hit or miss with people. Some people I know love it, and others hate it. It is the Marmite of TV.

That's all I can really think of for now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today SciFi here in The US aired all of Season2 (minus three episodes) of Eureka. Brilliant show that I adore, but I am the ONLY person I know of that watches it.

Same for Burn Notice, which has started reairing on Thursday Nights on USA. Like it a lot, and I know nobody who has eve seen an episode.

Lost gets better every week.

Pushing Daisies. Sigh. I think it's too much for its own good. I still have the last three eps on DVR from November to watch. I watched one last week and was like, okay this is enough of this for me for a few more months. I loved it the first few weeks, but it quickly grew tiresome. As I said, it's just too much.

Eureka's good. In Canada, it's taking time for it to air season 2.

Lost, because well it's the best show on television. Screw the haters.

House, lot of people are turned off because most of the cast got "quit" last season but yeah as

long as House is still there, it's still good.

Life, I'm just catching up.

Chuck, I love Chuck but it's not back till the fall.

And that's pretty much it. Everything else is what most people watch. (Prison Break, Heroes etc.)

The Wire, it's an awesome show, although i kinda went off it after season four i think it was, whenever they killed off Stringer, but it's still a very good series, nobody i knows watches it.

Lost, every week it confuses me but every week it makes me love it that bit extra. Have the first three seasons on DVD boxset. I believe the UK are two weeks behind the US, maybe a week, i'm unsure, but i watch it online because i'm inpatient :shifty:

The Shield, i know it's kinda old but i've only just came across it, i can't really comment in detail but i've never even heard of it up until about two weeks ago when i clicked on it by mistake.

Eureka, Chuck and Burn Notice. Most people I hang out with like House and Bones and the CSIs and all that stuff well enough, but they haven't seen or bothered to watch any episodes of Burn Notice/Chuck/Eureka. Burn Notice is my favourite of the three and I'm psyched for season two. It's gonna be killer.

Bones

Eureka

House

those three shows get no love from my friends lol

You need new friends :@

For me it's Desperate Housewives. I won't deny that it's a bag of wank but there's something strangely gripping about it. Same with Gossip Girl, although to a lesser extent. I mean, the only episode of Desperate Housewives I think I've missed is the first one (:shifty:), but I don't mind if I miss Gossip Girl. In fact, I don't even know when it's on. Still... it has a strange appeal.

Living in South Korea, I go by the impression that most everything I watch, nobody's watching.

Lost

The Office

House

Reaper

Chuck

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Oh, shit. Yeah. I totally forgot about that. I have one friend that watches it. I also like Radio Free Roscoe.

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Oh, shit. Yeah. I totally forgot about that. I have one friend that watches it. I also like Radio Free Roscoe.

Degrassi is OK, I used to watch once in awhile and my mom watches it. I tended to just watch the more important episodes or the episodes when they started to incorporate lesbianism. I love Shenae Grimes, though. I was watching MTV Live a month or so ago and I heard that she is going to be a main character on the new 90210. I already have some perverted love for old school 90210, so why not a bit more?

EDIT: I don't know where "Uptown" is from, but Degrassi is King in Canada. New and vintage.

RFR sucks ass. Sorry Clouds, I know we usually agree on shows of that variety, but I can't stand it. The black guy and the blonde chick (can't be ass'd to remember their names) are pretty good, but the other two suck and are not entertaining.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

• 5 months later...
Guest Mr. Potato Head

If you think nobody else watches Corner Gas, clearly you've never been to Canada. <_<

And while I'm on the subject, Billable Hours has replaced Trailer Park Boys (which replaced Corner Gas) as the pimpworthy Canadian sitcom du jour. Not too many comedies have a guy faking terminal breast cancer.

Edited by Mr. Potato Head