2008/2009 NBA Thread v2.0

jrtdot

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Orlando and Boston fail to get out of the first round, the eastern conference fails. I just can't believe the Magic lost that game last night. I mean, really. All you have to do to stop philly's outside shooting is guard Donyell Marshall and Andre Iguodala, they have pretty much nobody else who can make outside shots other than maybe Royal Ivey. Yet Donyell Marshall seemed to have like 5 open looks in the fourth quarter, you can't give that up in the playoffs.

I guess that's why Orlando isn't a great team, they're not good closers. They don't have any real big shot makers on their team outside of Turkoglu but he's been a bit down from last season. I really hope we don't see Bulls/Sixers in the semis. The basketball gods have to make it a bit harder for the cavs to get to the nba finals.

After the games in this series, I wouldn't count them out just yet.

But yeah, that was pretty close to flagrant and if anybody says that he was going for the ball is delusional. Rondo straight up smacked him in the face.

And I wouldn't say that Miller didn't know as he could've just not done it very well.

He's a center, they aren't exactly known for their precision aim. That foul was brutal though. He almost fish hooked him by the mouth.

Miller is an 85% free throw shooter. And yes they should have called a flagarant but they didn't want the Celtics going into Chicago down a game, cause the NBA wants this going to 7 games.

I'm simply curious as to how Dwight Howard can be suspended for his elbow to Dalembert, but Rondo recieves nothing for that foul on Miller. Howard's foul really was not a rough shot, while Rondo absolutely face raped Miller.