Traditional Mafia IV Signup Thread

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe-fucking-some.

If you keep me out, I will never refer to Overlady as such ever again. She will forever be La Senza!

... you win.

Up to twenty now, but feel free to keep signing up; I'll either use more or you'll be a backup.

Seeing as I'm actually planning on running 3 to 4 (I'm a DC and I'm a Marvel Mafia is still in development due too better gms having dibs on certain chars) mafias in the forseeable future, I'd be more than willing to vacate my spot for DMN or Essa if there's no room for one of them.

They've had a big hand in making mafia on these boards and despite my undeniable loathing (stemming from sexual attraction) for both of them, I'm still smart enough to realize that they're masters at the game when they've got their shit together, and they're honestly more likely to provide a better game than I am.

I mean seriously, in a game with 0 way to prove your innocence other than someone buying you at face value or getting lynched I don't stand much of a chance at making it through the first round anyway, so if some space NEEDS to be made, I'll step down for them.

Keep them coming.

I'm still working out exactly how I'm going to work this, but chances are I'll just run the game with more people.

Awesome. Done.

I'll run the game with thirty players. FD and MPH get benched as reserves because they were the two people unwise enough to tell me that they wouldn't be immediately available. People can still sign up as reserves, Trad Maf usually ends up requiring a few. Game thread will probably be up in a day or two. :)