Official EWB Fantasy Football League

Maxx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so I'm probably working 12-15 hour days the next two days so when it's my turn it may not be until late at night.

Oh and is it a snaking draft?

Yes of course, hardly be fair otherwise.

If it seems like you won't be able to pick in a timely fashion please PM me picks and I'll take care of it for you

Lets see... I *really* want to take Stephen Jackson, but that whole hold-out thing makes it a no-go. I'd pick Joseph Addai, but, you know, Be predicted that, and, you know what... fuck Be. Then I thought about Frank Gore, but, well, fuck, Mike Martz is in Frisco now, so who expects him to get the ball, like... ever.

Fear and Loathing select Peyton Manning, QB, Indianapolis Colts

What a happy day for you.

Now my logic in the next pick. I hate the Redskins, so Portis is out, Jackson's holdout seems pretty ugly and I don't want a guy who might not play for the first 6 weeks

And so I come to this, fighting against DMN's very solid logic. Yes it is Mike Martz, yes he is pass happy, but I believe him when he says he'll build the offense around Gore, because really, there isn't any other option, he's going to have to use Gore to get things going.

So,

Maxx selects Frank Gore, RB, San Francisco

Edited by Maxx

Tuna selects Terrell Owens, WR, Cowboys

Dragsy selects Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts

Maxx selects Marshawn Lynch, RB, Bills

My first two picks were a 49er and a Bill...how very underwhelming.

Edited by Maxx