MF: Eboue (Arsenal)

FW: Rooney (Man U)

FW: Cole (West Ham)

Subs:

GK: Gordon (Sunderland)

DF: Young (Villa)

MF: Reo-Coker (Villa)

FW: Crouch (Portsmouth)

Would normally have Crouchaldinho in there, but I don't fancy him against Chelea, whereas West Ham have got Wigan. Originally had Young in there too, but with Arsenal playing West Brom I thought that was a safer bet than Villa against Man City.

Saying that, I'll probably change my mind several times before the weekend. <_<

EDIT: Swapped Young for Mascherano as I wasn't aware he was on Olympic duty.

Edited by Scott McFly

Good job I've made a last minute check today what with Masch, Fabregas and Anderson all out of action. Other than Gerrard there are NO decent midfielders.

Anyone reckon Wallcott will get to play tomoz? Debating whether to get him or keep Agbonlahor.

Signed up today as well, here's the provisional line-up I've got:

Reina

L. Young

Laursen

Lescott

R. Ferdinand

Modric

Downing

Osman

Bent ©

Berbatov

Ashton

Subs: Green, Noble, Fabregas, Melchiot

Might sub out Bent and put in Noble if it looks like Berbs and Bent won't both start on Saturday. If Berbatov looks like he's off to United might have to sub him out, unfortunately. Think Everton have about 9 fit players so Osman's likely to get game time for a while hence his selection. Might have to beef up that midfield though if Fabregas is out for more than one game.

Good job I've made a last minute check today what with Masch, Fabregas and Anderson all out of action. Other than Gerrard there are NO decent midfielders.

Anyone reckon Wallcott will get to play tomoz? Debating whether to get him or keep Agbonlahor.

I'd go with Agbonlahor. I may be biased against Arsenal though >_>

Might sub out Bent and put in Noble if it looks like Berbs and Bent won't both start on Saturday.

I'd be very surprised if Bent doesn't start against Boro. It's either going to be him on his own or him and Berbatov up front. I can't imagine Ramos choosing Berbs on his own up front with his future in doubt and Bent's terrific pre-season form.

I'd be very surprised if Bent doesn't start against Boro. It's either going to be him on his own or him and Berbatov up front. I can't imagine Ramos choosing Berbs on his own up front with his future in doubt and Bent's terrific pre-season form.

Yeah, I'll definitely pick Bent ahead of Berbs. Probably would have on pre-season form alone. Ashton is an absolute steal at £6.5m, I'm actually hoping that Berbs goes to United and gets games and Bent stays as Spurs' first choice striker. Nothing likely to change in my defence, if Spurs do something silly like sign two top class strikers I'll be able to switch Bent for someone and get another decent midfielder.

Mascherano is dirt cheap too - suppose defensive midfielders aren't the most suited to getting points in fantasy football.

I'd go with Agbonlahor. I may be biased against Arsenal though >_>

Well I thought about taking out Agbonlahor for Defoe, which allows me to have Corluka in defence (which would otherwise be a conflict of interests on matchday 1 - Villa vs City) but also means I have 3 Portsmouth players in my lineup who're facing Chelsea on opening day.

You know, I'd never make a good manager, I'm far too indecisive.

Think (for now) I've finally settled on: Almunia, Ferdinand, Lescott, Young, Bentley, Scholes, Nasri, Krancjar, Torres, Tevez, Agbonlahor.

McShambles

GK - Joe Hart - Manchester City

DF - Rio Ferdinand - Manchester United

DF - Fabricio Coloccini - Newcastle United

DF - Andrea Dossena - Liverpool

MF - Luka Modric - Tottenham Hotspur

MF - Niko Kranjcar - Portsmouth

MF - Ashley Young © - Aston Villa

MF - Samir Nasri - Arsenal

MF - Michael Ballack - Chelsea

FW - Darren Bent - Tottenham Hotspur

FW - Jermain Defoe - Portsmouth

Subs:

GK - Mark Schwarzer - Fulham

DF - David Wheater - Middlesbrough

DF - Carlos Cuéllar - Aston Villa

FW - Alfonso Alves - Middlesbrough

Just joined now, I totally fucking forgot the PL Started today >.<

Here's my team anyway

Newcastle Diesel

GK: Reina (Liv)

DEF: Djourou (Ars)

DEF: Ferdinand (Man U)

DEF: Vidic (Man U)

MID: Lennon (Tot)

MID: Cole (Chel)

MID: Barry (Villa)

MID: Dunn (B'burn)

MID: Geovanni (Hull)

FW: Ashton (W.Ham)

FW: Torres (Liv)

I'm glad subs bench points count. Wheater! Though he would have had more had the ref not cheated him out of his first.

What are you talking about, he was all over Dawson =/ Clearly the right decision by the referee. His decisions to award the other two, however, were wrong due to relatively unknown rules of a player not being able to score a goal after having a goal already disallowed while playing for Middlesbrough in a match against Tottenham in a 3pm kick-off at the Riverside on an August 16th. And something similar about Mido. Damn referees cheating us.

Yeah i'd have more points if Sub Benches count due to Ashton scoring goals so that blows hopefully Carew will score for Villa.

Join 15th with 21 points and i've still got 7 players left to play in Petrov and Carew for Villa, Ireland for Man.City, Campbell for Pompey, Carvalho for Chelsea, Evra for Man.U and Guthrie for Newcastle.

Ireland should be brought on for Fabregas due to him being injured and hopefully results go my way and i go higher, plus i beat the person i'm facing in the Head to Head League, He has 1 more point than me so far

Automatic subs usually count at the end of the gameweek, which is after today's games. If one of your players didn't play the site will sub in someone off your bench according to your chosen priorities and as long as your formation will still adhere to the formation rules.

I'm miffed about Ashton lol as i've only just clocked on how to change formations and i would of went 4-3-3 with Modric, Fabregas and Petrov in midfield but no i would work it out after Ashton scored twice grrrrrr

Fucking website obviously didn't register me swapping Noble for Osman nor making Ashton captain. This sucks :(

I got tripped up by that too, you have to confirm changes by clicking an extra button even after you've swapped players around.

And changing formations is just as simple as putting players in isn't it? I swapped a midfielder for a defender and it automatically put me as 5-3-2.