Cycling Managers?

Tits McGee

Yeah, and they all have that piece of shit cd-drive-destroying copy-protection on them known as Starforce, so it's very difficult to pirate. My dad bought last year's edition cheap through an offer with a cycling magazine, it was pretty cool.

Only last week Kou was telling me that he was playing the 08 version so don't be suprised if he comes in here shortly to prove you wrong.

Ahhh finally my love of the Cycling Manager comes to some good use.

The only Cycling Manager game on the PC worth even considering is the official one - Pro Cycling Manager. It's now up to '08 and this version is utterly brilliant. You have to like cycling but it's got all the teams, riders etc so you can build a squad, buy new cyclists etc and it's got an editor so I created an all-British team to get thrashed in the Tour de France.

I find the game totally compelling and hypnotising in a good way. I've not tried any cheaper or free alternatives but for me it's worth the 20 quid.

You can try and download it for free but as was already said, it's got an annoying piece of software written in that can tell if you're playing a hack. The swines.

I might have to check out this peloton online game though. Sounds great.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Yeah, and they all have that piece of shit cd-drive-destroying copy-protection on them known as Starforce, so it's very difficult to pirate. My dad bought last year's edition cheap through an offer with a cycling magazine, it was pretty cool.

Only last week Kou was telling me that he was playing the 08 version so don't be suprised if he comes in here shortly to prove you wrong.

IT is doable, but it's a bitch. I read through some of the threads and torrent pages when they were doing '07, and it was just such a fucking effort, I told my dad to just buy it with the discount rather than faff around.

Yeah the 08' crack isn't too hard, I do want to get an updated database because people are slow making those. I want to play my BMC Cycling Team with Alexandre Moos! Not CBM Cycling Team with Alexandre Maos. :@

Yeah, 'cause you're so smart you missed the parenthesis keys and hit the asterisk instead.

:lol:

I love the word parenthesis

Why can't we just call them brackets? Are we giant literary fags or something?

Yeah, 'cause you're so smart you missed the parenthesis keys and hit the asterisk instead.

:lol:

I love the word parenthesis

Why can't we just call them brackets? Are we giant literary fags or something?

No, you're just remedial.

Love it, you try and help people by telling them which crack works, and some cunt takes you up on posting a * instead of a (, which I have always done anyway.

In which case, you've always been wrong.

• 3 years later...