Music Mafia

When: A long ass fucking time ago.

Where: A town called Kickapoo where the personifications of rad and magical Music itself dwell.

Why:

The man sat in his humble home minding his own business like he'd done every night since he helped found Kickapoo and banish the Evil One from this land, as one of the few that had survived that dark time he felt the need for a very long and stress-free rest.

The dwelling was small and rather unassuming the kind of place you wouldn't expect to house such a being, but maybe that was the point... Even, here in the town he'd almost single-handedly crafted he remained hidden keeping his true identity a secret. Isolated in his self-imposed prison, far away from those that walked by his door every day, far from the loving, smiling faces of his friends, his admirers, and perhaps even his enemies..

It was one of these that had slipped into his home whilst he was sleeping and ended his life without suffering, without even waking the man, which was probably a smart move by his killer, because he was...

The Shredder, Kickapoo Aligned Guitar Hero and Resident Slash Reference

Now? He's just dead.

Guitar Hero: In this game, being the Guitar Hero is the ultimate status symbol, it's comparable to being Mayor in other games. It powers up roles, beefing abilities, and in some cases granting them to those that had none.

Currently, there is no Guitar Hero in Kickapoo, a fact that surely marks the end times.

Rock-Off Challenge: A rock-off for all intents a purposes is an optional extra lynch. They can be issued anytime during the game's day phases, challenging anyone, and issued by anyone.

Certain behind the scenes circumstances CAN dictate the outcome, but almost everyone has a fair shot of winning multiple rock-offs and basically serving as a day vigilante. Issuing a rock-off is as simple as challenging a player in the day-thread, and seeing as NO rock-off can be declined or called off it's set.

A rock-off is in no way mandatory and the game can function without even one being held, but the option is there. A rock-off may be held once a day, and does not effect the lynch.

The winner of a rock-off can gain certain rewards, the loser in most cases, dies.

----

I can work with as many sign-ups as I get for this but I'm hoping for 25 or so, more is welcome, less I can deal with in a grumpy fashion.

I'm doing this now because at the moment there's in essence only two mafias running and the slowness is certain to end, so sign-up before that happens.

IN LIST:

1. Ruki

2. D-Day

3. Josh-oo-Wuh

4. Master of Pain

5. TRW

6. TSSTB

7. Essa

8. Pesci

9. -A-

10. FD

11. ROC

12. Ace

13. Sousa

14. Little Daniel

15. Shane The Numbers Guy

16. Huss Delgado

17. Game Master

18. Mick's Bitch

Edited by Pleatherface

No. Stop. Wrong Way. Go back. There are FIVE running now, and when Trad Mafia comes off hiatus that makes six. MPH's is starting very soon I believe, and he's had dibs. Wait.

EDIT: Forgot Blazing Saddles

Edited by The Pez!

I'm holding off for MPH, cause I'm actually looking forward to his game and have been observing the HYPE train. This isn't going up tomorrow or the next day. It's in the development stage and I'm posting the sign-ups so the concept is real and tangible.

I know how things work here and I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. This game means alot to me, and I don't want to rush it and have it die due to inactivity, so yeah...

Thanks, for being a voice of the cube Plub and you're awesome for it, but I know my place in the hierarchy.

I don't mean to come across like i'm just shitting on you - I appreciate the effort you've already put in, and it's only the signup post. I just have a short temper.

When do you plan to launch the actual game?

I've got maybe a quarter of the roles in mind, which is why I've posted sign-ups, so with numbers filling out I can judge where it's going and create more, with only the basics written out I forsee the start date in the near-future when others are wrapping their stuff up and I'm dead in all the games I'm playing ;)