Batman: Arkham Asylum Video Game

Reddaye

Oh yes, first platinum trophy I've got, all thanks to Bats :D

After credits spoiler

I never realised there were several "endings" if you like. The first time I finished the game, I saw Scarecrow re-emerge from the waters and grab onto the crate of Titan, but after playing on hard it was just Killer Crocs massive hand grabbing it. Has anyone else noticed any other variants?

After a totally bitchingly awesome performance on Rumble in the Jungle (Extreme), I'm left with four medals to collect - two predator, two freeflow, and both predator ones are on Silent Knight (Extreme). The Glide Kick -> takedown and Line Launch through a window medals should be simple enough, but the one I'm really stuck on is Three for Three, which involves taking out three henchmen with three separate walls at once. One of them will have to be the second floor wall near the door, because I don't think the henchman standing guard there moves unless he spots you, and I'm probably going to use the "ceiling" wall further along the same side to take out the guy who patrols the bit with the windows, but the third one I'm at a loss about. Any suggestions?

Those are the two I used. The third one is a floor of the second level, on the opposite side of the stationary guy next to the first wall. It's a problem if you've got auto proximity gel, so get down next to killer crocs cell, and use the gell on the roof, so the passing guards don't set it off. Using this method I blew the guard up so high he actually landed on the walkway above, which scared the guy who was already there.

I was thinking of using a Sonic Batarang for that, but this is one of the few occasions where it's not favourable to have an upgrade because the auto detonator fucked me once.

Ooh, that little cunt of a game. I did everything, then with the last man Line Launched through a window and took him out and didn't get the medal for it. Am I supposed to Line Launch from inside the window out? Because if so, BULLSHIT.

Did it. 2:39.89.

YES YES YES YES YES! Three-medal completed Shock and Awe, thanks to Zsasz apparently falling off the edge and a ground takedown KO as the tiles were flickering on, but it's done. I am 100% completed, and now just have to complete the game again on Hard for 1000 points. I think.

The previously announced free downloadable content for Batman: Arkham Asylum will in fact be two packs, both seeing release over the next two weeks. The information comes from SCEE’s Mike Kebby on the PlayStation Blog, rather than Eidos or any other official source. Insane Night will be the first pack available, arriving on September 17th, with Prey in the Darkness following on September 24th. [JoyStiq]

Whoa, I think the game has suddenly got an extra few hours worth of gaming attached to it.

Though the name still sounds like an utterly abysmal gallery on a frat boy's Facebook page, we thought you'd like to know a bit more about the upcoming Batman: Arkham Asylum DLC pack, "Insane Night."

On September 17th (on PS3, PC and 360), you'll be able to download the "Totally Insane" combat challenge, which pits the Dark Knight against escaped lunatics in Arkham's records facility, as well as the "Nocturnal Hunter" predator challenge, where you and Bats will rely on the shadows of the Arkham watchtowers to remain hidden.

Best of all, they'll both be available for the bargain price of nothing.

-Joystiq

A bit disappointed, but I don't think anyone really expected a new campaign mission. But kudos to these guys for not charging for this. That shows a lot of dedication to keeping the fans happy with continued support.

Edited by Captain Eo

Playing as Alfred would be awesome. I have this awesome video in my head of him havin Walter from Helsing esque attacks and just destroying everyone and everything with a shit ton of Piano Wire.

...Seriously though, how are you getting all these games early :@