When will I fucking complete you?

Benji

I'm still trying to get 100% in a couple of games.

NES

Kirby's Adventure (I think I'm at 70-ish% right now)

SNES

Kirby Super Star (91%, beat all games, but I want to get 100% and I'm missing several things in each game)

PS1

Final Fantasy VII (Almost done with Disc 2, have not played in months as I've been horribly underleveled and underfunded.)

PS2

Scarface: The World is Yours (92%, beat Sosa, now gotta buy everything else)

Soul Calibur III (Damn easily corruptable saves. Damn them. :()

I believe that's it. If I come across others, I'll edit.

Edited by Magus978

I don't actually have that many games, and even fewer with an actual 'finish' to them. My list is thusly quite small:

Deus Ex (because let's be honest, it's fucking huge, and I got a new computer a few years ago so I have to start again :()

Hitman: Blood Money

Half-Life 1 (completed 2, Ep1 and Ep2 though)

Black and White ¬_¬

WH40k: DoW: Winter Assault (how epically hard is the map where you control Eldar and Guard vs. Chaos?). Completed all the other DoW games though.

Homeworld

The Bard's Tale

Dark Reign (because it's awful).

Edited by Farmer Reil

I don't actually have that many games, and even fewer with an actual 'finish' to them. My list is thusly quite small:

Deus Ex (because let's be honest, it's fucking huge, and I got a new computer a few years ago so I have to start again :()

Hitman: Blood Money

Half-Life 1 (completed 2, Ep1 and Ep2 though)

Black and White ¬_¬

WH40k: DoW: Winter Assault (how epically hard is the map where you control Eldar and Guard vs. Chaos?). Completed all the other DoW games though.

Homeworld

The Bard's Tale

Dark Reign (because it's awful).

Never beat Half Life 1 either..did play Op. For. until I beat it though....rather disappointing

There are some parts in Half Life that are very difficult - or at least were difficult when I was younger. I remember getting so frustrated at times that I would just stop playing for a week, but the game would draw me back in the next day.

The first thing I must say is that I don't try to 100% games. So if I've seen the credits roll, I've beaten the game.

PS1

V-Ralley

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Disney's Atlantis

Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories (The end of this game is so fucking impossibly hard. I've beaten it with cheats, but unless you're lucky enough to have the best cards, you're fucked).

PS2

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 2

Devil May Cry 3

Dragon Quest VIII

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Final Fantasy X-2

PS3

F.E.A.R. (I've seen the end, but that was just a friend beating it while I watched)

Lair

Xbox

Jade Empire

Morrowind

Driv3r

GTA: SA

THPS3

Edited by Momo

For the PS2:

GTA3, though I think I'm well beyond been bothered to compete that.

X-Men Legends II, got about 4/5ths the way through and just stopped playimg.

Red Faction, though only got that for deathmatches anyway.

For the 360:

Hitman: Blood Money, got to the last full level and just got bored!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Completed the story, haven't done any of the danger room missons (I forget their name on Ultimate Alliance)

GTAIV, got as far as Algonquin, and had I "I've got this far, that'll do" sort of notion

Mass Effect, got quite far and then the appeal wore off just as I was getting close to finishing. It seems to happen with me and all RPG's.

Ninja Gaiden II, got it days before GTAIV, and as such have barely touched it, only done two chapters. Its very samey too, which doesn't help.

Top of my head.

• Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire Of The Sealed Rift (Maybe 10% on that)
  • Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (No idea)
  • Kingdom Hearts II (90%ish)
  • Mercury Meltdown
  • GTA: Vice City Stories
  • GTA: Liberty City Stories
  • Soul Calibur IV (Just got that today :-))
  • PoP: Warrior Within
  • PoP: Two Thrones
  • Mercury Meltdown
  • Mario Party DS

Will most likely add more later

PS1

Grandia

Smackdown 2

Legend of Dragoon (Gotten so close before, only to have the save file crap out on me)

Metal Gear Solid (See above)

PS2

Soul Calibur II (Beaten it with everyone other than one of the woman.)

Soul Calibur III (Finished with Nightmare and Siegfried and then lost interest)

Scarface (About 50% through, just need to force myself to pick it up)

God of War

Xenosaga Episode I

007: Everything or Nothing

Grandia II (I defeated the main characters brother & just couldn't find it in me to pick the game back up)

Devil May Cry

PC

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (About half way through but got frustrated trying to join Mages Guild after fucking up, resulting in not playing the game for a couple days, which resulted in not playing it again.)

Devil May Cry IV (I like to just pick it up and play occasionaly)

Battlefield: Brothers in Arms (Not really a FPS person, but I enjoy playing it occasionaly)

LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth (Reached the last mission, went on holiday, came back, lost interest)

LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth II (I can't remember why I quit, but all that's left is the final mission.)

Tomb Raider Legend (I beat Anniversary, decided to play Legend, but got bored after a short while.)

My game playing days have been riddled with sad tales of corrupt saves, broken disks and heartbreak/short attention span. :(

Edited by TheKazarian