What to buy?

The Future

I have some money to spend and am purchasing lots of TV Show Boxsets, I have finished all episodes of Lost,Heroes,Oz and am being forced to watch Greys Anatomy, I need to buy something else could you guys suggest some stuff? I like shows like the ones listed above, sitcomes are alright too.

I've been caught up in the awesomeness that is Firefly recently.

I'd definately suggest snagging that.

Also, the 12 collective seasons of Buffy and Angel are definately worth the dime if you're at all interested in that type of thing.

Prison Break is awesome for the twisty stuff, and Rescue Me is a solid show, so I'll suggest that too.

A couple of good mentions so far. I agree Prison Break would be a good pick, as would Nip/Tuck. Those series are very strong in the beginning, but you'll get so roped in them sucking later on wont matter. I always found the OC enteraining even through a few viewings, but as I got older I could give two shits about anyone other then Rachel Bilson.

So for an original idea for you: Weeds, Rescue Me, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Depends on what you like but the DVD sets I regularly watch (between both episodes and commentary) would be Mr. Show and The Venture Bros. I echo Gabriel's sentiments for Firefly as well. I'm not a die-hard fan of the show and didn't even see it until after Serenity came out but I dug it. And though I only watched a few episodes when my roommates rented it, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is funny as well.