NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And can someone answer my goalie question? <_<

Another question, is there a key to building powerplay lines, like stats or abilities I should be looking at, I do I just chuck players together and see if it works? I miss the old chemistry thing, I feel lost when I'm putting lines together these days.

Thanks. By the way, was this the kind of save you were asking about? If so, I think it's just a canned desperation animation, I got it hitting the right bumper.

And mwahahaha, after being benched for poor performance (5 games in which I conceded no fewer than 3 goals, lost them all), the other guy Jason Bascaschashchashhachashahchashasia broke his collarbone in his first start, so I'm back to no.1 by default (H). Also, I still maintain that it's not my fault we're losing games. Last game against hte Rivermen, we had 10 powerplays, at least 3 5-on-3s due to delay of game penalties, and we had 1 powerplay goal. We're outshooting the other teams quite considerably, and the gap in time of attack is ridiculous, yet we don't score. Bench me? Fuck that, bench our entire powerplay units.

I knew that.

[EDIT] Wow that was so obvious, The refs need some new glasses, Period.

[EDIT II] Scratch that, We need some new refs.

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

People attempting to do the wrap around slapshot goals online is the best thing ever. I am now 14-0 and because of people relying on that to score, I can limit my opponents to less then 6 shots on a regular basis. I just throw the puck at the net as much as possible and score 2 or 3 and pick up the easy wins.