Mortal Kombat movie

Lint

I just went out and bought this film because of you bastards.

I haven't seen this in years, still one of the best video game adaptions. I marked hard when Reptile appeared >_>

I just went out and bought this film because of you bastards.

I haven't seen this in years, still one of the best video game adaptions. I marked hard when Reptile appeared >_>

Yeah! Finally, someone mentions Reptile. I loved that part. Mainly because Reptile was my favourite character in MK2.

I still use the 'Your soul is MINE!' line as often as possible, complete with Japanese pronunciation. Admittedly, mostly on Xbox Live, but still.

I know this is slightly unrelated, but I found an awesome trailer/music combo when browsing YouTube recently for MK Armageddon, clicky. How well does that fit? I sometimes think I could watch this all day. If they ever do make another MK movie, I would love it to be CGI like that. The main problem being finding good voice actors.

I know this is slightly unrelated, but I found an awesome trailer/music combo when browsing YouTube recently for MK Armageddon, clicky. How well does that fit? I sometimes think I could watch this all day. If they ever do make another MK movie, I would love it to be CGI like that. The main problem being finding good voice actors.

I would totally watch that movie.

They are trying to work on a third Mortal Kombat film. It's been in "development hell" for years though. From what I have seen, they are going to do a reboot of the series. That would be a shame since the first one was pretty ace.