Winners: Sting, Nash, Konnan

:WCW World Heavyweight Championship:

Bret Hart © vs. Raven vs. Kanyon

Winner: Bret

Ric Flair vs. Chris Benoit

Winner: Benoit

:WCW Cruiserweight Championship:

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Eddie Guerrero © will lie, cheat, and win this match.. :-P Yeah, Eddie will be the better Guerrero!

:WCW Television Championship:

Chris Jericho will win this match, with one of the members from the Alliance, but we can't forget Booker T as well.. This match was hard to figure out who will win, you got Booker T who could help Curt to keep his TV Title. But Jericho will win, I believe.

:WCW United States Championship:

Diamond Dallas Page © will win this match.

Sting, Kevin Nash & Konnan will win.

Bret Hart © will win, because it's too earlier for either Raven or Kanyon to win the title from The Hitman. I suspect that he will drop it to either man in the upcoming future.

Chris Benoit will get his revenge, BUT I have a sneaky feeling that Dean or Ol' Arn will HELP Flair win the match, but I think Benoit will win though.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

TWI CENTER, ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Kancer's Note: Eddy seems to be on quite the roll as of late and since he really just got the title back I can't see him dropping it again this quickly.

Curt Hennig © vs. Chris Jericho

Kancer's Note: Although Hennig has had it for awhile I think Booker will cost Jericho this match.

Diamond Dallas Page © vs. Disco Inferno

Kancer's Note: Although I'd like to see Disco win, I'm not sure it would be a good move. If Page isn't the U.S Champion then where does he go? Doesn't seem like there is a spot for him if not champion.

Sting, Kevin Nash & Konnan vs. Lex Luger, The Giant & Bam Bam Bigelow

Kancer's Note: This is one of those matches that don't interest me but it works when you look at the grand scheme of things. Something tells me this might end in a draw but I'm going to go with Wolfpac win just so Sting can get his revenge.

Kancer's Note: Seems to me that it wouldn't be good for Bret to lose already even though like most people I'm a big Raven fan, I'm also a big Bret fan. I say Bret retains, number 1 contendors match on Nitro. Just my thoughts.

Kancer's note: Gonna go with Flair on this for the simple fact of numbers. Flair has someone to interfere which will lead to him pulling off the victory.

Kudos to Kempay for the posters!!!

Well with work and such it's taken me a few days to catch up to this but I must say I'm liking it. Hogan gone, Goldberg gone, Hart and Raven main eventing cards. Owen coming in. Only thing better would be getting Angle and having Bret vs Angle.

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

WCW Headquarters

Atlanta, Georgia

May 28, 1999

Rick Suicide entered the room, sitting inside were Eric Bischoff and several guys from production. Bischoff had called an emergency meeting, and among the writers, only he was invited. Eric greets him with a handshake and a smile.

"Rick, I suppose you already know Bob McAdoo and Nick Berry, head of production for TNT."

Suicide vaguely remembered their names, although their faces looked familiar. He then realized that Eric had introduced them once during a party.

"Yeah, of course, Eric." Suicide nodded to the two men. "Bob, Nick."

Bischoff took his place at the head of the conference table. Seated were Rick Suicide, Bob, Nick, and three staff-members. Bischoff beamed with a smile.

"Gentlemen. We have practically won."

Suicide was confused. "Won what?"

"The Monday Night Ratings war."

Suicide nearly jumped.

"WHAT?"

"I've just received news that USA is dropping Monday Night RAW."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The USA Network was letting go of its flagship Monday Night Show.

"Holy shit, Eric. That's... BIG. They've been kicking our asses ratings-wise and now their Network's dropping the show?"

Bob McAdoo spoke. "Damn right it's big. We damn near forced the fuckers to drop the show. Big old Turner had a few tricks up his sleeve."

Bischoff continued.

"Apparently, the USA Network will be releasing a BRAND NEW remake of Walker: Texas Ranger, and Monday Nights just looked really good." Bischoff added with a wink.

"Has anyone decided to pick up RAW?"

Nick Berry talked "As of now... nobody. Mr. Turner's got a lot of clout... and well... he cares enough to try and put McMahon out of business... for good."

Bischoff goes back to Rick Suicide.

"Now, Rick, in the next couple of months we're going to look to BURY... and I mean BURY the WWF. We give them a reason NOT to return to watching WWF TV. We put on shows that will keep the viewers glued, specially with RAW about to be out of the way. When we're through, the WWF will be nothing more but an afterthought. What do you think?"

Suicide blinked.

"You're absolutely right."

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Eddie Guerrero ©

Eddie just hasn't had the title long enough yet, and winning it wouldn't really do anything for Chavo just yet.

Chris Jericho

Hennig really is a go nowhere Champ, so I see Jericho taking it and doing stuff with it.

Diamond Dallas Page ©

I think Disco still has some proving himself to do.

Sting, Kevin Nash & Konnan

I just see them winning this one.

Bret Hart ©

Bret just won the title, and he can't lose it this quickly.

Chris Benoit

This is a tough one, but I think after a big return and a long absense like he's had, he's due for a win.

I just want to say that after Slamboree, I will be putting this diary on hiatus once again. I feel that I need to recharge a bit, and rekindle my imagination and ideas for this Diary. I'm getting a bit tired with WCW 1999 and well, am beginning to show signs of indifference. It would be unfair to you guys to read some half-assed write-up (as evident by the lack of effort I put in the last Nitro).

Again, I will be posting Slamboree '99 in a week or so, and then putting this diary on temporary hiatus. I'm not sure how long, probably a month or two... probably longer. I'll probably start a mini-diary of sorts, it really depends on what I feel like doing.

Thanks to all you guys for reading and following the story thus far. You guys have no idea how fun it was for me to write an alternate version of 1999, and hopefully you had fun in sharing with me my alternate version of the past. When I am able to giv this diary the quality it deserves once again, I will go back to it. Until then, Slamboree '99 will be the last show to be posted.

Cheers! :D

:shuriken: WrestlingSuicide :shuriken:

Edited by wrestlingsuicide

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Damn, it's harsh that the diary is going on a hiatus, I look forward to reading it again, first diary I've read in like a year. Odd about Raw, did you make that a storyline or was it actually dropped? Also, it's a shame that you hiatusing (Even a word?) the diary when Benoit's back and Owen Hart's about to join. Anyway, I look forward to carry on reading this when it's back :)

Guest Crossface

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Chavo Guerrero

Curt Hennig © vs.Chris Jericho

Sting, Kevin Nash & Konnan vs. Lex Luger, The Giant & Bam Bam Bigelow:WCW World Heavyweight Championship:

this diary is GREAT,you got another fan.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship:

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

I hate seeing this go on hiatus, but it'll probly work out for the best. Especially if you were running out of ideas for it.

Guest themachine

-2 OUT OF 3 FALLS-

Winner: Eddie

Reason: Eddie has a tremendous upside, and I don't know that Chavo has the skills or the drawing power to go over Eddie, now or ever. Plus, Chavo's gimmick is almost as lame as Lt. Loco.

Winner: Hennig

Reason: Booker T's return? I'd like to see Booker take the TV title from Hennig and maybe feud with Jericho, but that seems almost too obvious.

Winner: DDP

Reason: Unless you want to push Disco for some reason (which I have done in the past by putting him in a stable with a heel Austin), there's no way he pulls this one off.

Winners: Sting, Nash, Konnan

Reason: You've made Sting look incredibly weak this diary. He was my favorite character of this era (character, not wrestler), and you've really turned him into a pansy. I love a Raven push as much as the next guy, but you made Raven look like a god by having him destroy Sting, even going so far as the ol' come up from under the ring like Vampiro. He needs this. Luger, Giant, and Bigelow are all midcarders, and Sting should be main eventing.

Winner: Bret

Reason: why give away Bret's belt already? Chris Kanyon is not a credible WCW champion. His addition to the match seems to be protecting Raven; Bret makes Kanyon tap instead of Raven, freeing up an eventual 1 on 1 rematch.

Winner: Flair

Reason: As much as it would help Chris Benoit to win this match, he quite frankly doesn't deserve to be there main eventing with Flair. He's not in Flair's league, he's not a solid draw like Flair is, and he isn't charismatic. Besides, Bret Hart and Benoit winning the two biggest matches on the same card? If there's not a rule against that, there should be.

• 2 weeks later...

PART ONE!!! PART TWO WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK!!! :)

user posted imageuser posted image

WCW SLAMBOREE

April 30, 1999

St. Louis, Missouri

~

Kamikaze vs. Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman

Before the PPV even goes on the air, Kidman, Mysterio and Kamikaze entertain the crowd with a very fired up high-flying match. Akiyama and Shinzaki were at home with the styles of their opponents and almost brought the house down before the entire event even started on PPV. Kidman hit a shooting-star press against Akiyama, but Shinzaki was able to tear him off his partner just in time to avoid the 3-count. Later, Mysterio went for a hurricanrana against Shinzaki, who counters it into three consecutive Shinzaki-bombs and the bridged pinfall victory.

Winner: Kamikaze via Pinfall

Match Rating: ****1/2

Overall: 84

Crowd: 69

Workrate: 100

~

The camera pans around the arena as Slamboree goes on the air. The crowd is going wild, people are holding up signs everywhere from "THE ALLIANCE WILL RULE YOU" to "BENOIT IS KING!". Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay are at ringside, ready to broadcast the action LIVE from St. Louis, Missouri!

Tony Schiavone's voice booms as he is nearly drowned by the cheers from the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to St. Louis, Missouri... as World Championship Wrestling proudly brings to you, SLAMBOREE '99! I am Tony Schiavone, and with me tonight is my broadcasting partner, Mike Tenay."

"Thanks Tony," says Tenay. "Tonight's going to be a night to remember as The Alliance takes on the nWo Wolfpack in a huge six-man tag-team match. Lex Luger and the tag champions, The Giant and Bam Bam Bigelow will have their hands full as they take on Sting, Kevin Nash and Konnan!"

Schiavone replies. "And what about the huge Three-way match we have for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship!? Bret Hart will be defending his title against not one, but two opponents: Kanyon and Raven, two rising superstars in WCW today! The Hitman has the deck stacked against him, because he does NOT have to be pinned or submit to LOSE the Championship! Kanyon and Raven are both hungry for the title, and they will stop at nothing to take it away from the Hitman!"

"Of course, our main event..." says Tenay "...a match that is nearly half-a-year in the making. Tonight, we are going to see the in-ring return of the Rabid Wolverine, The Crippler, Chris Benoit! It was about five months ago that Ric Flair viciously attacked Chris Benoit and had the Alliance hospitalize him! Benoit has not been seen on WCW TV for the past five months. A couple of weeks ago on Nitro, Commissioner Mike Sanders put Ric Flair in a match against a mystery opponent tonight, and last Monday at Nitro, Chris Benoit revealed himself to be that opponent! Tonight, Chris Benoit is seeking revenge against his former mentor, his former stablemate... The Nature Boy, Ric Flair!"

~

:Cruiserweight Championship Match:

:Best 2 of 3 Falls:

Eddie Guerrero© vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Chavo Guerrero is introduced first, and he gets a sizeable face pop from the crowd, who were apparently revved up by the great match before the start of the show. Chavo's got his game-face on, he's looking to win the title from Eddie and put an end to this rivalry once and for all.

Eddie Guerrero's entrance nets him massive heel heat. Eddie taunts the crowd, and steps into the ring. He points a finger at Chavo, who's on the other side of the ring. Eddie hands the title to the referee, and this match goes underway.

Chavo Guerrero riles up the crowd, and a "Chavo" chant starts. Eddie wants the crowd to shut up, and rushes at Chavo in frustration. Eddie hits Chavo with numerous closed fists and drives his nephew back towards a corner. Eddie delivers punches to Chavo's head, then to his gut. Chavo collapses, and Eddie starts reigning in hard stomps into Chavo's chest.

Eddie smiles and taunts the crowd with a sarcastic "Chavo, Chavo, Chavo" chant. The crowd boos him, and Eddie lets out a small grin.

He picks up Chavo, wraps his arms around his nephew's body and hits a deftly executed belly-to-belly slam. Eddie covers, Chavo kicks out at two. Eddie pulls his nephew up, and hits a snap suplex. Eddie covers again, and Chavo kicks out again. Eddie goes back on offense, and pulls Chavo up. He grabs Chavo's arm, and puts it into an armlock... Eddie twists Chavo's arm a bit more, and then lowers huge forearm shots towards Chavo's shoulder. Eddie doesn't let go of the hold, he pulls Chavo towards him, and hits three consecutive shoulder-tackles! Chavo is down the mat... but Eddie's still holding onto Chavo's arm! Eddie hits a legdrop on the exposed arm! Chavo winces in pain!

Eddie taunts the crowd again with another sarcastic "Chavo, Chavo, Chavo" chant. This riles the crowd up even more.

Eddie quickly covers Chavo, who kicks out. Eddie pulls Chavo back up. He pushes him towards the ropes and throws him across. Chavo bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Eddie! Chavo bounces off the ropes again, and ducks another clothesline! Chavo bounces a third time, and now hits Eddie with a flying forearm to the face! The crowd cheers the change of momentum!

Chavo is quick to take advantage of the situation, putting Eddie into a side-headlock. Chavo winds the headlock tighter. Eddie tries to use the ropes to throw off Chavo, but Chavo counters with a big bulldog on Eddie! Chavo pulls his uncle up, and hits a backbreaker! Chavo covers, and Eddie kicks out! Chavo pulls Eddie back up, inverted atomic drop! Chavo clotheslines Eddie! Chavo covers. Two count again! Chavo stands up, and calls for the crowd!

The crowd goes nuts "Chavo! Chavo! Chavo!". Chavo climbs up the top rope... and waits for Eddie to get up. Missile dropkick connects! Chavo covers, one...two...thre-NO! Eddie Guerrero kicks out! Chavo grabs Eddie, and throws him across the ropes... Eddie reverses, throwing Chavo instead... and Eddie follows it up with a vicious clothesline that sends both men out of the ring!

The ref starts counting... ONE... TWO... THREE....

Eddie throws Chavo into the barrier! Chavo hits it with a sickening crash!

...FOUR...FIVE...

Eddie then goes around the ring, towards the timekeeper's table, and grabs the Cruiserweight Title! Eddie SMASHES the title into Chavo's skull! The referee is calling for the bell! Eddie Guerrero has been Disqualified! Chavo Guerrero goes up 1-0!

Eddie drags Chavo up and rolls him back into the ring. Eddie crawls over Chavo and covers... one...two...three! Eddie Guerrero has pinned Chavo. Eddie ties the match 1-1!

Eddie stands up, and says that "It's Over!" He starts climbing the top rope. He points at the unconscious Chavo... and launches in the air for the Frog-Splash... BUT CHAVO RAISES HIS KNEES! Eddie hits Chavo's knees with full IMPACT! Eddie doubles over in pain and rolls off of Chavo! Chavo slowly crawls towards Eddie... one...two...THRE-NO! Eddie kicks out!

Chavo gets to his feet, he measures Eddie up, running dropkick on a prone Eddie Guerrero! Chavo mounts the assault, pulling Eddie up, DDT! Chavo covers. One...two...thre-SHOULDER UP! Eddie kicks out again! Chavo gets up, he pulls Eddie to a standing position... Chavo goes for a hurricanrana... REVERSED INTO A POWERBOMB BY EDDIE! Eddie bridges for the cover... one...two...thre-CHAVO KICKS OUT! Eddie slowly gets to his feet... Chavo as well... Eddie swings a punch at Chavo, who ducks, and hits a back-suplex on Eddie! Chavo pulls himself up on the ropes... he calls for the frog splash! Chavo goes up slowly as Eddie remains unconscious on the mat. Chavo launches himself from the top rope, but Eddie rolls away, Chavo hits nothing but the mat!!! Eddie covers, it's over... one...two.. thre-CHAVO KICKS OUT!!!

Eddie gets up... slowly... so does Chavo... both men are on their feet! Chavo throws a right! Eddie throws a right! Another right from Chavo! And another from Eddie! Chavo's next right is blocked! Eddie throws a right that Chavo ducks! Chavo spins Eddie around and grabs him from behind. Chavo has his arms wrapped around Eddie's waist... but before he manages to hit a move, Eddie swings his leg back and lowblows Chavo!!! The ref didn't catch that!!! Chavo lets go of Eddie and doubles over in pain! Eddie grabs Chavo, DDT! Eddie covers... ONE...TWO...THREE!!!

Eddie Guerrero successfully defends the Cruiserweight Title!!! The crowd is booing, as Eddie just lies on the mat, limp, while the referee hands him the Cruiserweight belt. Eddie lies down on the mat with the title, while Chavo slowly gets up. Eddie rolls out of the ring with the title, as Chavo grimaces in pain and disappointment.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero via Pinfall

Rating: ****3/4

Overall: 92

Crowd: 84

Workrate: 100

~

:Television Title Match:

Curt Hennig vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho is out first, and receives huge boos from the crowd. He enters the ring and quickly snatches the microphone from the announcer.

"Listen up you lowlife pieces of southern trailer park trash! Chris Jericho is here, and he's ready to become your NEEEEWWWW WCW Television Champion! Watch me beat the living bejeeeeeeesus out of Curt Hennig tonight, and realize that I, Chris Jericho, am the future of WCW! The FUTURE begins TODAY, and it begins with ME, Chris Jericho! I drove Booker T out of WCW, and I'm going to drive Curt Hennig out of WCW! After I beat the snot out of you tonight, Curt, you're going to regret ever facing THE LIONHEART, THE FUTURE, CHRIS JERICHOOOOO! Bring on the competition, because Chris Jericho is allll readdy to take him downtown to chinatown!"

Curt Hennig's music starts playing and the crowd cheers. Hennig walks out with the TV Title wrapped around his waist. He's got a pretty determined look on his face. Jericho just smiles at Hennig with that cocky face of his. As Hennig goes through the ropes, he asks for the microphone from the announcer.

"Jericho, you've got a lot of marbles talking to me the way that you do. Tell you what, tonight, I'm going to show everyone in St. Louis what a little snot-nosed weasel like you gets when he starts running his mouth."

Jericho takes offense to Hennig's words, and immediately walks up to Hennig. Hennig drops the mic, and goes nose-to-nose with Jericho. They exchange some words before the referee steps in between and tells both men to head to their own corners. The referee asks for the belt from Hennig, and while he's removing it from his waist, Jericho runs at him and starts hammering Hennig with fists!

A stunned Hennig is unable to retaliate as Jericho throws him towards one of the turnbuckles. Hennig collides with force and is knocked back and down to the mat. Jericho spits at Hennig before stomping him on the head. Jerich pulls Hennig up, and hits a massive chop that sends Hennig down! Chris then goes for a side-headlock while Hennig lies down on the mat. Jericho winds on the headlock, and is all-smiles as he starts taunting Hennig, bad-mouthing him.

Hennig slowly gets to his feet, and finally throws off Jericho, bouncing him off the ropes. Jericho goes for a shoulder-tackle, but Hennig doesn't budge. Instead, Jericho is sent crashing to the mat. Hennig runs across the ropes, over Jericho, who stands up and leapfrogs Hennig and then lowers his head for a back-body drop, but Hennig reverses and hits a DDT on the mat! Hennig covers, but Jericho kicks out at two.

Hennig pulls Jericho up, but is driven towards the ropes by Chris. Jericho throws Hennig to the other side of the ring, and Henngi is able to catch on to the ropes. Jericho makes a mad dash at Hennig, and throws a clothesline, but Hennig ducks and pulls the ropes down. Jericho goes flying out of the ring and into the lightly covered floor.

Hennig rolls out, and goes after Jericho. He grabs Jericho and bashes his head onto the ring apron. Jericho's head bounces hard. Hennig then grabs Jericho and hits a bodyslam on the floor. The crowd roars its approval. Hennig grabs Jericho and throws him towards the railing, but Jericho reverses, and Hennig hits it instead! Jericho continues the assault, putting the boots on Hennig.

The ref reaches eight, when Jericho rolls Hennig into the ring before climbing back in himself. Jericho hits a couple of elbowdrops, and then covers. That only gets a two, as Hennig kicks out. Jericho covers again, Hennig kicks out again. Jericho, frustrated, pulls Hennig up, and throws him into a turnbuckle, Hennig reverses the move, but Jericho reverses again... sending Hennig into the referee! Hennig goes down, and the ref is unconscious!

Jericho looks at the situation, and he sees something to his advantage! He goes out of the ring, and grabs the TV Title! Jericho goes back into the ring with the belt and waits in a corner... Hennig is slowly getting up. The ref is still knocked out. The fans start booing, but their dismay turns into elation as someone jumps the railing! It's Booker T on street clothes! Booker T jumps into the ring, just in time to stop Jericho from charging into Hennig!

Booker T grabs Jericho's arm from behind, turns him around, and kicks him in the gut! The TV Title comes flying, Booker T grabs it and smashes it into Jericho's skull! Jericho is down! Booker T jumps out of the ring with the TV Title. Hennig crawls over Jericho, the ref comes to... one...two...THREE! Curt Hennig retains the TV Title! Booker T has cost Jericho the match! Booker T tosses the TV Title inside the ring and walks away, content at getting even with Jericho!

Winner: Curt Hennig via Pinfall

Match Rating: ***

Overall: 82

Crowd: 84

Workrate: 80

~

:United States Title Match:

Diamond Dallas Page© vs. Disco Inferno

Disco Inferno is first in, to medium crowd reaction. He paces in his corner, psyching himself up as he prepares to go head-to-head with DDP for the US Title.

Page's music starts playing and he walks out with an unconcerned look on his face. He has the US Title on his shoulder. Page steps into the ring and basically ignores Disco... he isn't worried at all, and it shows with the way he's acting.

Both men go face-to-face, as the ref asks for the bell to be run. Disco stands his ground as DDP measures him from head to toe. The staredown is broken after a vicious slap by DDP smacks Disco in the cheek. DDP then follows up with a running clothesline that sends Disco down to the mat.

Page covers, and it gets the two count. Page picks Disco up, and throws him across the ropes. clothesline again! Page pulls Disco to his feet, bodyslam! Followed up by an elbow drop. And another! Cover gets the two count.

Page drags Disco over to the corner and starts laying down heavy boot stomps on Disco's chest! Disco hasn't even been able to put in a single ounce of offense in this match! Page is pleased with himself and taunts the crowd a bit. DDP pulls Disco up, and is surprised by a kick to the gut! Disco rallies with several punches and kicks before clotheslining Page over the top rope! The fans cheer as Disco asks for their support!

Page recollects himself outside, and then rolls back into the ring. He's pretty pissed that Disco was able to catch him off-guard. Collar and elbow tie up, and DDP overpowers Disco, then shoves him into a corner. ANOTHER VICIOUS SLAP by DDP to Disco's face! This time, Disco charges DDP and takes him down! Mounted punches from Disco! Disco stands up and hits an elbow drop! Cover, and it only gets a two. Disco cinches in a side-headlock. After a few moments of struggling with DDP, he floats over to a hammerlock, and then shoves DDP into a corner, chest-first. Disco then turns around and hits a standing neck-breaker! Disco covers again and that gets him a two. Disco stands up, and starts to play the crowd... he's signalling for the Last Dance!

Disco waits for DDP to get up... he goes in for the kill, but DDP, from out of nowhere hits the Diamond Cutter!!! Disco is out! DDP covers... one, two, thre- NO! Disco kicks out! DDP can't believe it! He starts complaining to the ref!!! DDP looks at Disco, who slowly tries to get up. And Page hits ANOTHER Diamond Cutter! Disco Inferno is definitely out! But DDP isn't over... he pulls the limp Disco Inferno back up, and hits with ONE MORE DIAMOND CUTTER! DDP covers Disco's immobile body, and gets the three... retaining his US Title. Page stands and spits at the unconscious body of Inferno.

EMTs start rushing into the ring as Page walks out, content with the damage he's done tonight. The crowd goes from heel heat to hushed silence as Disco is being attended to by the EMTs.

Winner: Diamond Dallas Page via Pinfall

Match Rating: **1/2

Overall: 76

Crowd: 74

Workrate: 78

PART 2 NEXT WEEK!!!! :P

3 for 3 so far..Come on baby, roll some sevens

*ahem*

Good show so far. No surprise appearances yet but I got my fingers crossed...and they're kinda cramped...ouch...[/lame]

Hey. I just wanted to say I have just sat here and in mere hours read all of your work.

I loved your angles for Goldberg, Savage, and Hogan...now if you could just do the same for Nash LoL

I have a question for you, maybe you have forgotten, but you said there were like 3 or 5 people coming in from WWF..."big signings"

this was at the begining of this diary....just wondered if you forgot or scrapped it..or if EWR didnt let you get the 3 big names......

INfo would be nice..

Looking forward to Slamboree...

GO RAVEN! LoL

yes, I am a raven mark!

Hey. I just wanted to say I  have just sat here and in mere hours read all of your work.

I loved your angles for Goldberg, Savage, and Hogan...now if you could just do the same for Nash LoL

I have a question for you, maybe you have forgotten, but you said there were like 3 or 5 people coming in from WWF..."big signings"

this was at the begining of this diary....just wondered if you forgot or scrapped it..or if EWR didnt let you get the 3 big names......

INfo would be nice..

Looking forward to Slamboree...

GO RAVEN! LoL

yes, I am a raven mark!