Avengers/West Coast Avengers Mafia

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'd replace JHS with D-Day on that list for sure since she hasn't played a game in ages anyway. I think C-MIL should be in the main game too but I'm not sure who I'd substitute for him.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my two cents? I think MEG's list is sound, but put D-Day and C-MIL into the main game and Srar and Essa into West Coast. At a push, you could also include TRW in the main game and me in the West Coast. The only game I even remember Srar being in was the game in which she got five separate abilities as an indirect consequence of Hajj screwing up and winning, one of which was immunity to be nightkilled at least once. Slogger could win with that set of abilities.

Hey don't downgrade me just because you can't remember! :P And as far as Xmen goes I actually already had 3 abilities before Hajj screwed up and no one suspected me of anything until then and even after that I convinced people to kill others before me I didn't do too bad. :)

But as I said before I don't care which one I'm in. So if it will bother people stick me on the West Coast.

Edited by Pris

We should really have a proper poll about this shit.

Oh holy crap. This is what you had to work with from the start:

1. Colossus – Protect from one night kill

2. Wolverine – 50% lost on each life attempt, with 10% health returning each day.

3. Beast – Immune from nighttime abilities (other than death)

That's not just broken, that's utterly shattered

Edited by Be Engarde

We should really have a proper poll about this shit.

Oh holy crap. This is what you had to work with from the start:

1. Colossus – Protect from one night kill

2. Wolverine – 50% lost on each life attempt, with 10% health returning each day.

3. Beast – Immune from nighttime abilities (other than death)

That's not just broken, that's utterly shattered

I can't help that I made good picks :D

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Thank you Avenged!

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys...you've narrowed down a lot of the same "on the bubble" players I did, so it's good to hear others' opinions.

Keep 'em coming, because role decisions won't be made (and role PMs sent) until sometime after TPP's up, which likely means morning. :)