Avengers/West Coast Avengers Mafia

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fun I am going to try ranking the living shit out of this.(really just dividing into two groups, no real order)

1) Pesci - Pesci is good enough.

2) LittleDaniel - LD is good enough.

3) Be - Be talks a lot, people want to nightkill him. Maybe gets to talk some player into revealing they're mafia, gets nightkilled. That's how Be usually works in these games.

4) DMN - Smart, pretty underrated around here.

5) Summers - I remember him wrecking the place in some X-Men game ages back, Summ is great.

6) Essa - Essa is good, I think. I remember a bit about him being ok.

7) Pris - I remember her being good.

8) TGC - I kind of remember TGC being really bad in some mafias, but it's Teej. He is worshipped here and he's smart.

9) GoGo Yubari - It's GoGo.

10) Josh-oo-wuh - Josh is good enough.

11) Ace - I like Ace. <_<

12) Sousa - Too smart for mafia, gets nightkilled because he is too much of a threat to the mafia when he's town, gets nightkilled when he's mafia by secondary mafia because he is a valuable asset to the town(:P), good enough to be in here but plays hard enough to be early night kill.

13) TSSTB - Steeb is good enough.

14) FlatDoughnut - Uh, I think FD is good?

15) LCS - LCS should be in here. Every time he tries usually gets a good idea of who mafia is.

16) Mr. Evil Guy - I think I should be good. I've played some good enough games.

17) Rabid Wolverine - He always nightkills me first, but was great in Jobber Mafia 3.

18) Beeker - Beeker RIPed for the longest time but he was OK.

WEST COAST:

1) Huss Delgado - Purely for mess up in Super Smash Bros. Mafia, think of him as a good player but a little underrated

2) D-Day - He's kinda new, right?

3) -A- - The Judge! Not good enough but good.

4) Split Second - I don't know anything he's done.

5) Slogger - I like Slogger, but can't remember him being smart in mafias.

6) justblaze - lol.

7) Blehschmidt - I don't know anything he's done.

8) Pleatherface - Pleatherface is good, gets too much shit and all that jazz but I wouldn't really put him up that high.

9) Momo - Hard one, really.

10) Evafreak - Can't remember him in anything

11) HailtotheKing - Can't remember him in anything

12) TheRossWalker - Ross is goooood. It's actually a matter of too many good/mentionable players left.

13) C-Mil - I feel like a dick putting him here because he's probably better than I think he is.

14) The next person to sign up - He deserves to be here, cock.

That was fun.

Neither can I, come to think of it...

C-Mil pulled a cunning ruse to have the investigator out himself in Invasion Mafia. And he came really damn close to winning Villains Mafia. And he won FFTactics Mafia with a shit ability on pure deductive reasoning alone.

Yeah, C-Mil's good.

I think D-Day might be good enough for the main game, actually. I've been impressed by his town play in some of the games I've seen, he knows how to ask the right questions.

For my two cents? I think MEG's list is sound, but put D-Day and C-MIL into the main game and Srar and Essa into West Coast. At a push, you could also include TRW in the main game and me in the West Coast. The only game I even remember Srar being in was the game in which she got five separate abilities as an indirect consequence of Hajj screwing up and winning, one of which was immunity to be nightkilled at least once. Slogger could win with that set of abilities.