Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I will see FD's CHIKARA Mafia and raise him a SHIMMER Mafia, currently set for 25 roles.

:o

Pre-reg right here... :)

Also... Replace Mafia 60 with CHIKARA Mafia 3: King of Trios (24 roles). By the time it will get going, it will be aroud KoT time and I want the two to kind of match. :)

Edited by FlatDoughnut

I have something in my mind along the lines of a global mafia, with the countries and all. But since I havent been around a lot of mafia games, is there anyone who'd be willing to help me run it? PM me if interested and we can talk on msn.

Two quick questions. Any guesses how early I can put up a sign up thread and how long until Mythology Mafia finishes?

No sign-up thread till it's officially your turn.

And no idea.

Thats ok, was wondering more in case I'm away for Christmas, in which case I'll inform you. Seeing as Mythology Mafia good be a few days from finishing though it shouldn't be a problem (Y)

Part of me REALLLY wants to ask TEOL if i can do an NGE mafia 2, but i would likely F' it up majorly. So lets just go with something that (Thankfully, according to the search results), has yet to be done ^_^

I'd like to reserve Lego Batman: The Mafia Game, set to be at about 19-23 roles. Depends on how many people i get.

That reminds me, all rights to The Wire Mafia have been sold to GoGo Enterprises for $1.5m. We're sure that this move will ensure quality Mafia games for a long time to come. We are glad to have found a company that we feel shares the passion for the source matter that was always uppermost in our minds.

Part of me REALLLY wants to ask TEOL if i can do an NGE mafia 2, but i would likely F' it up majorly. So lets just go with something that (Thankfully, according to the search results), has yet to be done ^_^

I'd like to reserve Lego Batman: The Mafia Game, set to be at about 19-23 roles. Depends on how many people i get.

Considering I used up pretty much every character in the entire series making the roles, I don't really see where an NGE Mafia II would go, really.

Considering I used up pretty much every character in the entire series making the roles, I don't really see where an NGE Mafia II would go, really.

To an extent, i actualy have a decient backstory set up in the back of my head, but it would be so hard to implement it. Infact, it would well have to cause a rewind to partway into the series, making a scum set-up really hard to do without making the scum half if not more of the roles..

Sides that, no way could i live up to the incredible write-ups you did.

• Admin

-A- is good to go, TEOL is added to the list...

and Gamemaster, I've said before - the whole game should be mapped out before you run it. No "depends how many people I get" nonsense please. Also, check with thug - if he still plans on running DC Mafia: Gotham, there could be a lot of crossover.