Futuramafia

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a long shot but if you find get me a role, I'm in.

I was just going to have you as a replacement, but fuck, I just came up with a role I can't not include, and it weights the game more evenly. In fact, I'd say it's a more even game now than it was at 25 roles.

Signups officially closed, roles will be assigned shortly, PMs sent out when I finish them, which should hopefully be before 6pm GMT tomorrow. If not, then it will definitely be done Sunday night.

If everyone thought that -Matt- was the only one involved in my plan, they were DEAD wrong. I will just sit back and watch now.

If you post one more thing about this game you will just sit back and watch, as I will remove your ability to post until the game is over.

:wub: Teej

You're not allowed to talk about the game once you're eliminated, Krone. If you just want to say something like 'you guys suck' that's fine, but nothing about the actual game itself.

This. All you're doing is lessening your chances of being selected for future mafias.

• 1 month later...
Oh, and Morbo?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't gimmick-posting for Morbo.

I debated it but I was trying to not bring attention to myself because I was indy, even if it was a "survives to the end with anyone" sort of indy. God, fuck you, robot mafia. YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KILL ME, WAY TO WASTE A NIGHT PERIOD :angry:

• 4 weeks later...