The single best gig you've ever been at.

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin with special guests Seether and Neverset. All-star line-up, amazing performances and collaborations (Ben from BB and Barry from 3DG joined Seether to sing and play "Broken". It was great "together" time.) Aside from being there with the then-girlfriend (now bitch), it was amazing and hands down the best show I've been to.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin with special guests Seether and Neverset. All-star line-up, amazing performances and collaborations (Ben from BB and Barry from 3DG joined Seether to sing and play "Broken". It was great "together" time.) Aside from being there with the then-girlfriend (now bitch), it was amazing and hands down the best show I've been to.

Jesus christ, that sound like absolute torture. A bunch of generic, dull, American alt-rock...and a fucking lass. Women at shows does not work, not at all. Unless they're the 'rock the fuck out' type, and even then it can't be 'your woman' as you'll worry about her and have to look after her. I mean, there's some gigs women at is quite good, but anything 'rocking' just no.

When I think of the best gig I've been at, it has to be the Tuska Open Air Metal Festival back in the summer of this year. The main acts were Dimmu Borgir (friday), Mordib Angel (which I missed because of being horribly wasted, on saturday) and Slayer (sunday), and other bands included Killswitch Engage, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Stam1na, Mokoma, Nile and many, many others - in fact, all in all there were 32 bands performing during that weekend, and I really enjoyed it. The best perfomances were Killswitch, Stam1na, Amon Amarth and Behemoth, and none of the others were disappointing - except for Slayer, which sucked even more than I expected. Overall it was great, even though I drank booze just a bit too much on saturday. :D

Other great gigs have been Snoop Dogg (with Daz and Kurupt) back in August, and the Rock The Bells tour just a few weeks ago, with performances from Supernatural (who was awesome), EPMD, De La Soul, Pharcyde and Nas. Here's to hoping that T.I. will come to Finland in the near future.. :blush:

Jesus christ, that sound like absolute torture. A bunch of generic, dull, American alt-rock...and a fucking lass. Women at shows does not work, not at all. Unless they're the 'rock the fuck out' type, and even then it can't be 'your woman' as you'll worry about her and have to look after her. I mean, there's some gigs women at is quite good, but anything 'rocking' just no.

Too fucking right. Plus there's nothing more annoying than a couple in front of you nearly shagging each other.

The Chariot at the Bricktown Ballroom(now Live)

A second close was Sugarcult w/The Ataris at the White Rabbit a while back. Although they did hurry me along when I went to get a sticker signed in favor of signing this chicks shirt. bitter.gif