SvR 2009 EWB League!

zero

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat ADs Rey using Kane. Match had to be short since our first attempt cut out when I lost the connection (lame) but it was surprising, it took three finishers, two chokeslams and a tombstone to finish him off.

I have a plan for the losers once more matches get done. In the meantime, I encourage you to play with other people on the list - we all know playing SvR online blows when you're up against annoying 12 year olds, so that's the whole point of this league, to play with people that want to actually play instead of win.

Don't just wait on me to set up matches, let's enjoy ourselves.

I'll extend the deadline since almost no one else has completed their matches either.

C'mon people, you committed to this league, don't be a dick and kill it before it even gets started.

I'm not, I'd happily have had my match done the first night, perhaps some folk should've thought twice about signing up when they don't have the ability to play online. The trouble is now I won't be around for a week because I'm going to see Coheed's tour-a-thon in London.

Well obviously you have certain circumstances surrounding your match Dragsy. Srar's Live expired, you can't help that. Nor is it Srar's fault, we all don't have $50 to throw around right away to renew Xbox Live, especially in this economy.

My issues are with people who you rarely see anywhere on EWB who signed up for this and probably haven't even bothered to check the thread since then. If you've tried to get in touch with your opponent and they've yet to reply, let me know so we can simply move on without them. They'll be able to play later though if they get their shit together, and I'm not going to warn anybody since this is supposed to be about having fun and cultivating a large group of people to play online with to extend the life of the game.

But seriously, it's 10 minutes out of your day, tops... if you want to play, I don't see what the hold up is.