RESULTS: them people with fannies '08

YI

What about Scarlett in The Horse Whisperer? Clearly anyone who likes her is a kiddy fiddler also.

My statement and train of thought is that the first thing I ever ever saw whats-her-name in was Parent Trap when I was already out of my formative years.

Wednesday Addams was from years ago when I was still a kid still so I can equate Christina Ricci much more as being a fellow adult.I've not even watched the Horse Whisperer and the first time my path crossed with Scarlett Johansson was in the dreadful Lost In Translation.

Another example is Natalie Portman who is a similar age to me so when I saw her in Leon I was of a similar age.

It's pretty simple really folks so Ellis use your intelligence a little and don't be so base and desperate to hang onto one little thread of intruige that you're grasping, desparately, at. You're better than this.

Paedo.

:shifty:

EDIT: I am also in full understanding that many of you have grown up at the same age as that lass so fair play to you. Any comments of such nature I make are in full flavour of the thread - ie firmly tongue in cheek, something which people are happy to throw around at some of us (and we're used to it blahblahblah anorexic skinny blahblah etc etc yawn) and yet start panicking and questioning all comments passed at them. Bless.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, did you sneeze?

Nearly but I held it in.

Anyway, if I was hypothetically a rich and famous version of myself (and therefore have a position of being able to be picky with famous women), the following women would not get kicked out of bed for farting:

Maryse Ouellett

Helena Bonham Carter (intruiging more than anything - she's probably got a few special abilities or something)

Amy Dumas

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Cristina Scabbia

Stacy Keibler

Elizabeth Banks

Alexa Chung

Liz Hurley

However Amy Dumas would need to smile a bit more and have some jaw reduction surgery. I used to like her quite a bit in her Essa Rios days.

Why, did you sneeze?

Nearly but I held it in.

Anyway, if I was hypothetically a rich and famous version of myself (and therefore have a position of being able to be picky with famous women), the following women would not get kicked out of bed for farting:

Maryse Ouellett

Helena Bonham Carter (intruiging more than anything - she's probably got a few special abilities or something)

Amy Dumas

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Cristina Scabbia

Stacy Keibler

Elizabeth Banks

Alexa Chung

Liz Hurley

However Amy Dumas would need to smile a bit more and have some jaw reduction surgery. I used to like her quite a bit in her Essa Rios days.

You are like almost opposite from me. Or maybe half opposite.

15. SARAH CHALKE

CANADA

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

Photoshoot18001.jpg

normal_Photoshoot30-001.jpg

SarahChalkePhotoshoot34-004.jpg

Photoshoot27-002.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 5 votes | 145 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably on Scrubs, but guested last season on How I Met Your Mother.

VERDICT: She's clearly attractive, but her face seems a little plain and pasty, but yeah, fit. I'd shag.

14. ELISHA CUTHBERT

CANADA

PLACE LAST TIME: #4

elishacuthbert181md3.jpg

elishacuthbert37od7.jpg

elishacuthbert86ns7.jpg

elishacuthbert46lv4.jpg

elishacuthbert185mi7.jpg

elishacuthbert45er8.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 5 votes | 165 points

FAMOUS FOR: The fruit of Jack Bauer's seed, actress.

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! Bad times that she's dropped places. That scene with her on the bed in "The Girl Next Door", INSANE!!! Sad she's so low. SO RIDICULOUSLY FIT!!!!! I'd shag.

13. SOPHIA BUSH

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #16

sophiabush92bz1.jpg

sophiabush130pw0.jpg

sophiabush86yc1.jpg

ndvd093vp7.jpg

sophiabush95li8.jpg

sophiabush89ng8.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 6 votes | 204 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in teen-drama "One Tree Hill" as sex-kitten come wealthy fashion designer, "Brooke Davis"...hang on.....

VERDICT: She's another Bilson type. So cute, but so filthy. Her voice is sounding a bit fucked a the minute, but I don't care. LOVE HER!!!!! I'd shag.

12. ANGELINA JOLIE

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #35

angelinajolie139ll2.jpg

angelinajolie121oy9.jpg

angelinajolie52ue4.jpg

angelinajolie81rm7.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 6 votes | 282 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress who apparently makes up the 'worlds most attractive couple' with Brad Pitt, who go round adopting ethnic kids.

VERDICT: FIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! Like, just so fucking fit. She took a steep drop down the list last year, but now she's back where she belongs. She'd be well up for some kinky shit, epic! I'd shag.

11. EVANGELINE LILLY

CANADA

PLACE LAST TIME: #11

evangelinelilly104mb9.jpg

evangelinelilly40zu3.jpg

evangelinelilly38po5.jpg

evangelinelilly452wm7.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 7 votes | 301 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress on "Lost" and shagging a hobbit in real life.

VERDICT: The preggaz one was/is much fitter, she was higher than Lilly last year, but failed to make the list this year. I don't really rate Lilly that much, I mean she's alright, but a bit 'bland' on the celebrity stakes, but I do admit she does have this sort of sex appeal about her, given that she seems like she'd be a bit on the filthy side. A good girl is like an encounter with good mud; wet, not too big, lets you get your fingers messy and just absolute filth. That being said, there's one flaw with that analogy, as it's 'brown', good women (for me personally) generally aren't tarred. I'd shag.

I will one day write and star in a film alongside Elisha Cuthbert and Mandy Moore. It'll be an epic about how I (as their father :shifty:) raped Mandy when she was younger, like lets say teens, I don't wanna be well weird (:shifty:)...and fucked her up, so in later life she becomes a man-killer, murdering the male side of the family, leading to me finally, only it turns out it's Elisha doing it, because daddy didn't love her like Mandy (:shifty:) and she fucks me and kills me, only Mandy was in on it as well, and they end up lezzing off for the last 20-minutes of the film...Oscars all round...the finer points of the plot need ironed out...actually...who gives a fuck? :shifty: Also, it will have the amazing tagline, "I like my men how I like my coffee......iced"

I will one day write and star in a film alongside Elisha Cuthbert and Mandy Moore. It'll be an epic about how I (as their father :shifty:) raped Mandy when she was younger, like lets say teens, I don't wanna be well weird (:shifty:)...and fucked her up, so in later life she becomes a man-killer, murdering the male side of the family, leading to me finally, only it turns out it's Elisha doing it, because daddy didn't love her like Mandy (:shifty:) and she fucks me and kills me, only Mandy was in on it as well, and they end up lezzing off for the last 20-minutes of the film...Oscars all round...the finer points of the plot need ironed out...actually...who gives a fuck? :shifty: Also, it will have the amazing tagline, "I like my men how I like my coffee......iced"

Be glad you're English, mate...over here, a post like this would probably get you on some kind of list and have you being tracked by the police. o_O

That said, maybe the best grouping yet, even though I've never rated Lilly that high, either. Nor Angelina, really...but the other three, yeah, strange and unspeakable things would go on.

Two small observations.

The first is that the previous five was some good listing. I approve. Especially of the surprise Sarah Chalke entry, I hadn't watched Scrubs in like months before today and it's just whoa. The second is that, though I long thought it impossible, YI has created a creepier sex/movie hybrid than a friend of mine, whose pipe-dream/fantasy/plan is to direct a live-action Kim Possible movie, starring himself and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

So yeah.

10. ZOOEY DESCHANEL

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #15

002.jpg

complex3.jpg

01.jpg

001.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 8 votes | 312 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress/musician, and the future Mrs Ben Gibbard.

VERDICT: She's just so gorgeous and cute, I want to hug her until her bones crumble to dust. :wub: I'd shag.

9. HAYDEN PANATTIERE

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #25

haydenpanettiere613az9.jpg

haydenpanettiere765lk1.jpg

haydenpanettiere74uj8.jpg

haydenpanettiere459ed3.jpg

haydenpanettiere275gz8.jpg

haydenpanettiere62ql0.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 8 votes | 328 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably as Claire Bennett on "Heroes".

VERDICT: RAPE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD!!!! FIIIIIIIIT!!! A well deserved jump up. I'd shag.

8. KATE BECKINSALE

ENGLAND

PLACE LAST TIME: #20

katebeckinsale151jy1.jpg

katebeckinsale131ii0.jpg

katebeckinsale331eh0.jpg

katebeckinsale335xg2.jpg

katebeckinsale326jq2.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 7 votes | 364 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in "Pearl Harbour", "Van Helsing" and "The Aviator" and all that.

VERDICT: Yummy!!! Ridiculously fit, bet she'd be absolutely fucking filth too. I'd shag!

7. JESSICA ALBA

UNITED STATES

PLACE LAST TIME: #2

jessicaalba927uz2.jpg

jessicaalba180rg0.jpg

jessicaalba331mv0.jpg

jessicaalba937ed9.jpg

jessicaalba912bp0.jpg

jessicaalba427du8.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 9 votes | 510 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress who's been in a bunch of shit, so they just whack her in a bikini or some really hot as fuck, filthy clothing/

VERDICT: What a body, I don't think there'll be a guy (or girl) who would say she doesn't have a smoking body. Bit of a shame she's dropped quite a few positions, as she definitely deserved her spot last year. I'd shag.

6. NATALIE PORTMAN

ISRAEL

PLACE LAST TIME: #12

natalieportman72wk3.jpg

natalieportman32we7.jpg

natalieportman7yd9.jpg

natalieportman75nv8.jpg

natalieportman134au8.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 9 votes | 531 points

FAMOUS FOR: Actress in Star Wars prequels, "Garden State" and most importantly "Mars Attacks".

VERDICT: Absolutely gorgeous. She's like our Keira in that she's just so absolutely beautiful and delicate looking, and you just want to wrap her in cotton wool...smother year and rape the corpse...okay, not the last bit, just you want to protect her. So, so fit. I'd shag.