Frankie Boyle

fourstarfizzle

"laugh out loud" for a period of time that I'd get with someone like Jimmy Carr

I've just booked the tickets for his Joke Technician tour in March. £37 for two decent tickets and I'm looking forward to it, didn't get the Rob Brydon ones just yet. Although, the woman at the ticket office said they weren't selling as fast so hopefully I can get some spare cash together for some cheap seats.

I was pissed that I missed Sean Lock a few months ago. Since I crossed Bill Bailey off and soon to follow Jimmy Carr, he's one of the only guys I'm desperate to go and see live. Is he a guy that tours regularly?

It's fucking awesome.

I saw Frankie Boyle twice in the space of a month earlier this year. Pretty much the same show, give or take a joke or two.

The first time was rather brilliant though.

You wouldn't expect a band to play different songs on a second gig in the same month would you ?

That's a dreadful analogy.

I saw Frankie Boyle twice in the space of a month earlier this year. Pretty much the same show, give or take a joke or two.

The first time was rather brilliant though.

You wouldn't expect a band to play different songs on a second gig in the same month would you ?

That's a dreadful analogy.

It's a perfectly apt analogy. A comedian on tour will do a show multiple nights a week for a couple of months. That's why the shows have names - if you go to see Bill Bailey's 'Tinselworm' show, you see the jokes written for that show. You don't see Tinselworm version #43 which is entirely different to Tinselworm version #42 from the night before.